A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [CS3] Somebody that knows flash.. Quick question, I'll pay you!!!

Unhappy [CS3] Somebody that knows flash.. Quick question, I'll pay you!!!

Add me to your MSN Messenger:
    latinsurfer@hotmail.com

or call me : 561.683.3630

I downloaded a Template and this .Fla file, on the home page has 4 links with pop ups for extra info, I can edit only one of them, I want to know where can I edit the other three...

I'll send you the .Fla and you can keep it and use it,... plus I'll paypal u something for the trouble...

Thanks in advance, ERIC...

Call me now no prob... it's 10:30 PM eastern time..... I'll be up all night...

THX

Hi and welcome to flashkit.

I've edited your post.
    A few smart things you should know.

-Don't post your email address and/or phone number in a thread.
    You'll never know where that information will go and it's impossible to put the
    genie back in the bottle.

-If you are looking for a freelancer try the freelance forum.
    Freelancers are pretty saavy they aren't going to buy that someone will pay after the fact.

-You downloaded a template
    Was this a product you purchased? If so it might be wise to contact the vendor whom sold you the template. While vendors do want you to build a site they often arent' happy when someone goes around sharing the source files. I know I'm in the biz.

Many vendors generously supply help files which explain how to edit the content. It can be supplied on the website or with help files within the template.

It may be that you are only offered one .fla which you can edit then export as different "sections".swf You may want to contact the template vendor.

Frets
    SuperModerator

Quote Originally Posted by Frets
    Hi and welcome to flashkit.

I've edited your post.
    A few smart things you should know.

-Don't post your email address and/or phone number in a thread.
    You'll never know where that information will go and it's impossible to put the
    genie back in the bottle.

-If you are looking for a freelancer try the freelance forum.
    Freelancers are pretty saavy they aren't going to buy that someone will pay after the fact.

-You downloaded a template
    Was this a product you purchased? If so it might be wise to contact the vendor whom sold you the template. While vendors do want you to build a site they often arent' happy when someone goes around sharing the source files. I know I'm in the biz.

Many vendors generously supply help files which explain how to edit the content. It can be supplied on the website or with help files within the template.

It may be that you are only offered one .fla which you can edit then export as different "sections".swf You may want to contact the template vendor.

Frets
    SuperModerator

been there, done that, been contacting back and forward all day man, and I appreciate your advise, it's just that by this time im desperate.. jeje... This is my office phone so it's all good... i'm preety sure that someone with a little experience in flash would get this fixed in 2 mins... my knowledge is limited... in this area...

So I tought I give this a try.... this is not like a super project.. just a simple question... somebody that want's to make some quick cash... not alot.. but u know... somethign... i don't know...

any help is appreciated! thanks frets....