I've been using 3D Flash animator for a couple of years now and things have gone smoothly.

I happened upon the 3D Flash Animator 4.9.8.7 is now available a few weeks ago and so I downloaded it.

I've been trying to be patient (I know there will be bugs in anything) and I know things have changed because of ActionScript 3.0. After spending some time, I figured out the things that used to work for 3D Flash Animator that don't now but I'm figured out the new ways for the most part.

But there are some things that occasionally don't work consistently and I've spent hours and hours debugging (thinking I was doing something wrong) but sometimes coming to the conclusion that there is something wrong with 3D Flash. One example: gotoAndPlay doesn't always work right - sometimes it does. Another example: Right now, something is messed up within the .movie file so that an element appears each time even though I've taken out the show command, and I've deleted the swf file and recompiled. There is nothing right now in the movie that should make the element appear but it does. I do need the element to show up at other times, but obviously something weird is going on.

I'm committed to a project that takes lots and lots of time anyway. Now with this new version and the inconsistent behavior, things are taking me way too long and sometimes there are things that I absolutely can't get to work right.

My question is: Does someone know - can I get ahold of the download to release 5 (that's what I've used for a long time)? Please, please, please?