A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: ActionScripter 2.0/3.0 looking for work

Lightbulb ActionScripter 2.0/3.0 looking for work

Portfolio, CV, additional info on the website: http://www.six-winged.co.uk/

hi , u may be interested in my post above yours. im looking for uk actionscripter. simple job.

dead simple job for flash pro - just add preloader - no brainer!

cheers

Post Additional

CV: http://www.six-winged.co.uk/CV/AlexTCV.pdf;
    mail: seraphim at six-winged.co.uk.

Up!

Available.

Up!

Up! Commercial projects only!

please STOP bumping your thread/post every few months.. there is NO need to UNLESS you have learned a new SKILL (which should just be published/talked about in your site/portfolio link in the ORIGINAL post)

unless there is a MAJOR change or a MAJOR skill set that warrantd a post.. you make your initial, introductory post of who you are, what you can do..and a link to your site/portfolio..

you an update THAT anytime you want (ie: you personal site).

using KEY words on your post, and now even tags or meta tags when you post will help people searching the freelance forum find a match with your credentials.

please dont bump again..

Thanks

2 whispers: ok, since looks like I am idiot who updates his post when he just wants - please, remove it at all coz with ur feedback nobody will want to work with me (nobody wants to work with idiot, right?). but I will explain b4: I am freelancer, I'm getting projects, making 'em and then I need move farther, therefore I need to declare that I'm available, what is a problem? last time I refreshed this post few monthes ago and whether this forum is not for people who search the work?.. update is not in any new skills but in my availability, that's all.

Im not saying your idiot..nor am I implying that.. I reminding you of the 'rules' of the freelance section here at Flashkit.com.... period. (nothing more. nothing less)

you are allowed ONE post/thread for you to post:

you skills/strengths/projects you like to work on.
    a link to your website/portfolio..etc
    a way to contact you (if not available at the link to your site/portfolio)

it is NOT an on-going ad that reflects your availability.. you can either accept or deny a project based on your current status when someone contacts you for work.

think of it as a 1-time ADVERTISEMENT of you skill-set or ow to get a hold of you.

IMHO, the best way to do that is take the time and list out your skills, software/languages,.. whatever you are knowledgeable in..
    post links to your previous work or current portfolio site

and thats it. if someone comes to the freelance section and search for AS2 or PHP developers..etc your thread will be returned and they can judge for themselves.

if everyone did as you are doing... this place would be full or people/members looking for job/work (which is a bonus to the members here)..instead of what it is mostly supposed to be for..and that is the POSTING of job notices.