A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Personal Flash site

Personal Flash site

Hello,
    I have been browsing flashkit for long time now and finally had a chance to finish my own site. Im a freelance designer from rochester and am looking for some critiques for my website. I tried to make the site clean and simple yet put in some individuality. let me know what you think

http://www.brianloughner.com

thanks a lot,

Brian Loughner

welcome to flashkit man. Your work is superb. Very nice stuff.

Nice to see a fellow Rochestarian in our ranks. There's only a couple of us around.

Its good to see another rochesterian! I didnt know there were too many around here. I just recently got a job, not the dream job but a graphic design one at least. I know they are scarce around here.

I am curious to know another graphic designers point of view of rochester. We should get up and have a beer sometime. cheeers.

-Brian

Very cool man.

I myself just jumped into the design game after spending 5 years doing marketing and sales. It was pretty rough jumping into a mid-level job with only freelance experience and no formal design education...so i may want to pick your brain as well.

The good thing about rochester is that it's an arts town, so many companies see the opportunity and importance of design. Bad side is there's more ad agencies that churn and burn than in-house designers.

I know you said you just got a job, but to be honest, my company is hiring a junior designer (of course i'd be your boss ). Hit me up via PM if you're interested.

haha,
    you went to fredonia too? haha we HAVE to get up. Im a great google'r and found the place you work for.. I hit the back 9 at genesee valley today I totally agree with you about the importance of the arts in rochester. ill shoot you a PM late tomorrow.

ok...that's scary.

haha is it?

I was looking for your resume and couldnt find it on your site so i googled your name (your name is on your website) and you have all your information on linkedin. if you're concerned, dont make it so public!

no, its cool. i know what sites i'm on...i just forgot that i left my personal site in my profile here, so it was initially scary to know that you found out my real name from my username so quickly. I'm not too hard to find.