A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash design for charity - help needed please

ian.davies@chasecare.org. uk

Flash design for charity - help needed please

hi,

On behalf of the charity CHASE hospice care for children, I'm appealing to anyone who would be willing to create an animated e-card to raise funds for the children and families we support this Christmas.

We are building an e-card system on our website for our supporters to send email Christmas cards to their contacts, donating the money they save on paper cards. However we really need some animated Flash designs to include alongside the static ecards. We would of course give credit and thanks to anyone who can help us here - so it would be good exposure, would add to your portfolio, and most importantly it would increase the funds we can raise to help familes with children and teenagers who are not expected to live to reach adulthood (To find out more please visit our website)

Please let me know if you think you might be able to help, thank you very much.

Ian.

P.S. apologies to moderators if this is seen as spam or is posted in the wrong place.

ok one xmas e-card. here's what it looks like;

here's a link to the .swf
    Graphics Attract, Motion Engages, Gameplay Addicts
    XP Pro | P4 2.8Ghz | 2Gb | 80Gb,40Gb | 128Mb DDR ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

has this dude been shown the door or what?

Thank You!

Hi, thank you so much for this - it is brilliant!

Sorry for the late reply, my post was moved to a more appropriate board and I'd been checking the place that I originally posted it. We're really grateful for this though, and I know it would definitely bring in more funds than we could raise without it. And as you know, this will make a real difference to the lives of the children and families we support, who have to make the very best of their time together, however long or short that may be.

When our e-card site goes live, we'd like to use this and to say that it was kindly provided for us free-of-charge by a supporter, would that be ok with you? Would you like us to include your email address?

Thank you again,
    best wishes,

Ian.

sure;

kazoowee AT bigpond DOT net DOT au

make sure you let me know when you go live ok?

will do!

Many thanks, I will get in touch again soon.

Sent you a pm. I have some unsold cards I'd be willing to let your site use. But it would help to be able to see your site first before I commit. Lot of scammers out there. I hope you understand. And I would retain the rights to my work.
    Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste". Computer graphics, animation, logos, mascots (Vector work a specialty.).