A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Presidential Debates

last night disgusted me. people are somehow falling for this schtick. wtf.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I think it's safe to say these are the least substantive debates in history.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    last night disgusted me. people are somehow falling for this schtick. wtf.
    What schtick exactly? If you're referring to lack of substantial issue discussion in lieu of pandering, I'd be hard pressed to point out an example of anything else from my own lifetime.
    Last edited by jAQUAN; 10-16-2008 at 02:32 PM.

nothing from McCain was answered. He sat there, shuffled, got flushed... and people equate that to a leader? He can't talk to a fellow American. Let alone somebody from overseas that might remind him of how different they are... he'll go nuts, start spouting about "Get off my lawn"... or something.

He's one bumbling idiot. There's nothing endearing about seeing that short arm waggle of him go even faster because he's perturbed. Yet, it's been made to mean that he's "compassionate"... yet he has absolutely nothing but a bunch of stories and "me and my friends"... who are NOT being hit by this downturn in the least.

Yeah. That schtick. The old man will take care of us schtick... we just have to take his vitriol as he hands us hard candy.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

There's been stories from people who've worked with him that he completely flips out on people.

That's one thing that really bugs me about McCain, He always seems like he is right on the verge of completely loosing it in one way or another.
    I am expecting him to snap and go into some sort of war flashback at any moment.

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Carl Sagan

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Between the pacing around like an anger-management dropout last debate and the Tourrette's syndrome tongue waving and face ticcing he did this debate, combined with the cussing out he gives other Senators on the floor, calling his own wife a c***, and knocking an old lady who disagreed with him almost out of her wheelchair at a press conference, I'd say you have quite a valid concern there.
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick