A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I need help with some art for my game!

I need help with some art for my game!

Hi guys. I am a programmer and have been developing a 3d puzzle game with DirectX and C++ for the past 4 months. The game is almost done. I have some bugs here and there I need to fix. I have integrated Flash into the game for menus and HUDS. Right now I am using dummy flash menus that I wrote on the fly for functional testing however it is time for me to start adding some eye candy to the game. I really need some help with the graphics and I will stress again that this is not a "I am thinking about making this game...". I am almost done with functional aspect of the game. I just really need a flash artist who would be willing to develop some nice looking intros/menus/HUDS for the game. If you think you have some extra time to spare and would like to help, I will send you a build of the game along with more info. I would also like to see a sample of some of your past work. Thanks in advance!

www.brandonfogerty.com

this sounds like a solicitation for work which isn't allowed in this forum. There's a freelance section down at the bottom of the forum lists that you may want to consider. However, only paying jobs will be accepted.

closed.