A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I minor bug

Unhappy I minor bug

I like this release a lot. It is much faster than the previous version, but sometimes when Im in an actionscript element, and I click "element" and then go into the elements list, it crashes the program.

Also... when I sometimes when I make a game with music or audio of any kind, and view the exported file, the sound will loop forever. not even loop, what ever part the sound happens to be on when it happens will get stuck, and it will skip like a scratched CD.

hard to explain, hope you understand...

also, not to bring up the past, but I think you should make it so that if you are exporting as flash 8, you can use pre-loaders... cuz newgrounds only allows one file, no separate resources

also, why is the animation all screwed up? Morph 2 no long works, and neither does move to (with paint objects...) I just want to make a stick figure walk without doing frame by frame animation. This is why I originally bought the program. I tried making a situation similar to the "Waddle Fox" example, but It doesn't work still...