A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3..2..1......happy New Year :)

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar

3..2..1......happy New Year :)

Post here once you cross to the new 2009, just to share that special moment and show you have no life outside Flashkit's Coffee Lounge

I still have 3 hours and 37 minutes to go

Already got messages from China and Japan.

I'll take my leave now. Happy New Year to you all.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Alright all of you backward people in 2008, I'm sending this from the future, 25 minutes into 2009 and still no super powers, at least not the one about tele-porting bikini models using my mind

Happy 2009 all of you, see you in 2010

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    I plan on going to bed around 10-ish. I had a rough year and don't feel like celebrating.

7 hours to go.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

2008 ended about thirty minutes ago. Happy New Year, everyone.

It's 7.45 am here now, Jan 1st, got to bed 1am, got up 5am to take the papers in (Jane runs a newsagent) we are sat here with half a jug of coffee and whats left of the quality street (the good ones went first) and we are waiting for the hard of thinking Welsh folk of the village to come and get their papers. I'm sure the highly motivated mumbling paperboys will present far to soft a target for my acid wit this morning, so I will hardly bother bully them this morning. Perhaps the tv is good later, if not, a marathon feel good paramount comedy re-runs of Fraisier etc should see me though the afternoon.
    Be good, hope you enjoyed whatever you did new year's eve, and lets hope this year is a good one.

just got in, if this is typed correctly, I'll know tomorrow.

frohe neuesjahr alles. bis dann.

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    A very happy new year to all my FK'n brothers and sisters!

Well that was eventful. Someone mounted the kerb in their car and almost ran over my girlfriend so I punched him square in the face. Unforetunatly I had a half of glenfiddich in me and he decked me with one punch.

It's the thought that counts, right?

Happy new year FKers!
    "Wah wah wah Dorothy Parker wah wah wah" - hanratty21

happy new year everyone!!!
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

as long as you got one good punch in haha
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Totally random... but last night I almost got into a fight with a dude. I was sitting there, minding my own business, macking on some designated driver chick and next thing I know, some dude hauls off and hits me dead center of my back.

I just say "Excuse me..." and put down my Cuba Libre and turn to bear witness to some 5 foot 5 inch (1.65m) chump bastard with his fist balled up and screaming "THAT'S MY WO..."

And he stopped. It wasn't his girl. So he promptly apologizes and even said that he'd give me a free punch. Mind you, I'm easily 6 foot 1 inch (1.87m) and nearly double this guys size. His friend says to him "You must be drunk. One punch from him, you're dead. Buy him another drink instead."

By this time, I'm finally starting to get a bit annoyed because these dudes are pulling Operation CB like no other and had to go quickly. I just brushed it off, said "I thought somebody had just bumped into me, no worries..." and turned around.

He took offense to that, taps me on the shoulder... starts with "You thought my full punch was a bump?"

I then say "Excuse me again..." to the lady, who's laughing by now and I just grab pee-wee and lift him off the ground so we're eye to eye and said "Yes. Just a bump. Now move along."

He ran over a waiter trying to get away.

Happy ****ing New Years indeed.

I'd pay 12$ to see that in a movie

I seriously don't miss the bar scene especially on new years when all the amatuers try to get into the act with thier unresolved personal issues.

We got the kids in bed at 8:30, watched Iron Man, and were in bed before midnight. Damn I'm getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Frets
    I seriously don't miss the bar scene especially on new years when all the amatuers try to get into the act with thier unresolved personal issues.
    I'd agree with that. I've been to a bar once on NYE, and it's a whole different scene than normal. No one is there to just enjoy themselves, they're all there to get drunk and that's it. House parties are where its' at. Everyone you like and always a place to crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Frets
    I got dragged to the bar. I'd rather enjoy the beers/drinks with friends at the home.

Classic story. We need to all pitch in and get you a headcam.

GerbickTV

HAHAHA @ Gerbick. You Have to stop in some weekend! Reminds me of the time I sweated an entire bar cause I thought someone pushed my brother. The next day I realized it was me.

I just checked out the local bar and it happened to be Latin night! bump-a bump-a bump-a FK!

Oh yeah, happy new year to all you fk's