Hey guys,

Lately, I come across a photoshop-like online image editor SUMO paint ( http://www.sumopaint.com/web/ ), the tool did the great job, but as I noticed that the gradient tools which is built on Flex only support the two method LINEAR and RADIAL.

So I just wanna know if there is another options available ( both free and commerce ) like REFLECTED, ANGLE, DIAMOND gradient type like there in PhotoShop ? Thanks for reading and sharing , best regards.