Hi folks,

I have this issue that I'm hoping someone has experienced before, and can give me advice on. I am setting the content and size and positioning of a few textfields dynamically. I need the various properties of the scrollbar component that I'm using on one of them to scale to follow the content loaded and resizing of the textfield. I'm using the following code:

PHP Code:
    this.articleBlock_mc.headline_txt.htmlText articles[articleToLoad][0];

this.articleBlock_mc.byline_txt.htmlText articles[articleToLoad][1];

this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.body_txt.htmlText articles[articleToLoad][2];    

this.articleBlock_mc.byline_txt.this.articleBlock_mc.headline_txt.height this.articleBlock_mc.headline_txt.y;

this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.this.articleBlock_mc.byline_txt.this.articleBlock_mc.byline_txt.height 5;

this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.body_txt.height 326 this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.y;

this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.scrollBar_cmp.height this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.body_txt.height;

this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.scrollBar_cmp.pageSize this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.body_txt.numLines;

this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.scrollBar_cmp.update();

this.articleBlock_mc.scrollBarBG_mc.height this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.scrollBar_cmp.height

this.articleBlock_mc.scrollBarBG_mc.this.articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc.y;

fader.fade(articleBlock_mc.headline_txt11.5);

fader.fade(articleBlock_mc.byline_txt11.5);

fader.fade(articleBlock_mc.bodyClip_mc11.5); 
to accomplish this, but it is not always working. Specifically often when the page first loads in preview, the scrollbar won't be scaling properly, but then sometimes when I refresh the preview, it will begin to work.

Has anyone experienced this kind of inconsistency or know what I might be doing wrong?

Many thanks.