A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Lite Standalone Player's popup menu

Flash Lite Standalone Player's popup menu

Hi there! I have a Samsung Omnia touch mobile with Flash Lite 2.1.
    When I touch a bit longer on the screen while running a Flash Lite movie, a popup menu appears (it's the controlling menu of the Flash Lite player).
    I'd like to have it not to appear when tapping a bit longer. How can I manage that? Thanks.

We developed a solution to disable the contextMenu in Flash Lite 2.1 on Windows Mobile using Janus-Flash solution.

Contact me at thomas at lehub-agence.com to learn more.

See also : http://www.janus-flash.com/forum/index.php?topic=870.0

This is a very unique solution ! It was never done before, as Flash Lite disabled the ContextMenu class allowing to modify the popup menu you see.

There is a very unique solution !

Contact me : thomas _ at _ lehub-agence.com

Or see also : http://www.janus-flash.com/forum/index.php?topic=870.0

hi Thommas,

It solved my problems as well.
    Thank you very much.
    Just in my endless pleasure I've forgotten to add an Exit possibility to my tetris game, so I had to reset my phone. Before that I could exit thanks to the contextMenu, but now...

Thank you again.

Yes !

But you should thank Alex Bernhard aka Zorro, who developed Janus-Flash technology for being able to extend Flash Lite beyond possible !!

hurrah! at last - a zinc ppc replacement potentially!

Wow! could this be the potential replacement for the now discontinued zinc for pocketPC I've been looking for!

Having used zinc for PC based exe kiosk style projects, I recently started to need its power for mobile projects, only to be disappointed to see that Multidmedia had discontinued Zinc 2 for PPC - which apparently only worked on Windows mobile prior to WM5.

I can't wait to give Janus a try. Its a shame its not easier to find out about this product via the net though, it took me a couple of days of searching to find this thread and discover this!

Producers of Janus, you need to market your product better in terms of search engine optimisation.

Multidmedia, shame on you for letting your product slip and a competitor take over...

Thanks for posting about this one chaps!