A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Internet speed test

Internet speed test

Hi guys, first post here so be gentle

I will get straight on with what I am after... I am after some help with the creation of a broadband speed test, similar to the likes at www.ookla.com/gallery/#standard and www.broadbandwatchdog.co.uk/speed-test.php

Basically (as the name would suggest) I want something creating that can measure the speed of a broadband/internet connection and show the user their speed.

If there is any more questions then please send me a message or post on here and I shall try and answer.

Anyone who is interested it would be great if you could give me an estimated cost (I know this wouldn't be set in stone until we had spoken and gone through the finer details) and also a possible time to do.

I appreciate I am new to the forum but having never done Flash myself I'd had no need to join a Flash forum but I can provide details to show I'm not a joker or someone wasting time if anyone requires such things.

I look forward to hearing from you all (I hope)

Cheers
    Wardy

Please check your private messages on flashkit, where I have sent you some details about work we have done on a similar project.

Best regards,
    David
    http://www.letsdesign.co.uk

hi,
    yours is a good site, me too have up linked http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ to my blog which has a similar functions of yours