A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Gentlemen?

Gentlemen?

Any of you chumps play TF2 still?
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

I actually booted it up for the first time in months a few nights ago- damn there have been some big updates! Customizable characters now?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I'm usually on orange_x_3 once a week

I left my damned disc in vegas. Not that I have time but I'd love to throw down someday soon. Hell, I'd love to play anything.

We should bring back FK gaming. I am free mon-thurs nights usually. Set a game and time and I'll try to make it.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

hell, I just game only on the consoles now.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

bah.

Too be fair though I swore off console fps until recently- I almost played all of COD:WAW through on 360 and got really good with the controller. Might have to rethink the "only mouse and keyboard" mindset.

I beat gears of war on 360 but I still need to log some serious fps hours before I'm as good on a gamepad.

TF2 I play on the PC.

Maybe EVP wants to set up a server for his shop? I'm all for bringing back FK game nights, but there has to be some variety. Should've done it when TF2 was on sale for 10 bucks.

Show of hands, how many people are on it using Steam? I count 3 so far. There's a gaming community I've donated to that typically has good servers and allows clans to piggy-back on them. PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by PAlexC; 01-27-2009 at 06:23 PM.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

I have it on steam.

im on steam.

if anyone else has left4dead, and we could get 8 guys together that would really be the most fun we could ever have ever.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I have Left4Dead. Just not on steam...

I am also on steam