A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [MX] Guitar hero game help plz!

Programmer
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolveDesigns
    Mmm not really. That's actually the most he can do.

The least he could do is not help at all. Actually scratch that, the least he could do would be to complain that you've slandered him and have you kicked from the forum.

Kindness and patience will go a long way when you're receiving free help.

lol i accualy just read this topic waiting for BJH to tell him to F*** off lol.... BJH i wouldnt waste my time...hes SPAMing the forums and bumping his thread every bloody minute .. you help him and he doesn't appreciate it one bit!

i hope they ban him :/.....
    Freelance: AS2, AS3, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript

★TOP MEMBER★
    Why dont you get banned swearing and wasting my time IM NEW to flash and forums and its not my fult i thinks hes stolen my stuff!

★TOP MEMBER★
    NO MORE STUPID REPLYS ABOUT MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS:
    UNless its about the game dont bother!

Ok, look I barely got an account here because of this post. I really really want to make a guitar hero game too. That actionscript isn't working, sadly. My notes right now are all motion tweens, which isn't that great, right? Isn't there a code to randomly duplicate on-screen notes? Either way, if someone can send me a WORKING fla, and I can see how to do it, I would appreciate it. I just need help, like Game Maker Guy.

The part that seems hard to code is detecting the beat of the music, then syncing that with the star when it crosses the hit line.. without coding in actionscript 3 this would require a third party app to push out a beat array. Flashamp can do it, but it's a bit expensive if you only want the beat array feature..

http://www.marmalademedia.com.au/flashamp/
    Evolve Designs Interactive Media
    the natural selection

★TOP MEMBER★
    CONGRADS MY GAME IS DONE!!!!!!! ITS BEEN WEEKS NOW BUT IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!

I have moved on to a bigger project wictch i need lots of help for I is to do with servers and multiplayer so please help me on that In MX section!