A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Great deal on internet hosting

Great deal on internet hosting

If this comes off as spam please feel free to delete it, but I figured that it would come in handy for some here. By the way yes I know it is spam. But again sometimes offers are allowed.

Bluehost is offering $3.95 per month web hosting with a free domain name for the life of the account. Check it out here. When you get to the landing page just add promo to the end of the url and the page should refresh with the deal.

Again. This is sort of spam but might help some people out and the deal isn't main stream.
    Last edited by pea3698; 04-30-2009 at 09:06 AM.
    ------------------

Sometimes we are the windshield. . . But, most of the time, we are just the bug. (c;
    My cycling themed designs Pats Design Portfolio

I should add that I am an affiliate through the company but unless you tell me the domain name that you have registered I will not make any money off this. I am not even supposed to have access to this offer but called and they made an exception. and because of the work around I don't get credit without emailing them to let them know. odd but true.
    ------------------

Sometimes we are the windshield. . . But, most of the time, we are just the bug. (c;

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Then why is there affiliate tracking code on the link you posted???

This thread is banished to the Boardroom.

Go and sin no more.

I will take it out if it will make you happy. I seriously do not get credited unless I personally email the guys there and tell them the domain name registered. I know you have no reason to believe that so I will just delete the affiliate part of the link.

I just wanted to give a deal alert is all.
    ------------------

Yes I could have made this up but here is a correspondence to support what I am talking about.

I will need the affiliate username and the website URL that you purchased in order to see about applying the credit.

James Grierson
    VP Business Development
    BlueHost / HostMonster / FastDomain
    I actually have to email him directly using a specific email format and title with the below information he wants for them to even consider it. Now if you went through my link and signed up for full price I do get credit. But I have not provided the location of my banner ads so I am not trying to make money there either.

BTW this is the email I got after the above quoted.

The site you registered signed up through our promotional offer program at $3.95 and is not eligible for affiliate commissions.

Regards,

James Grierson
    VP Business Development
    BlueHost / HostMonster / FastDomain
    ------------------