A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [research] Popular Arabic game portals?

[research] Popular Arabic game portals?

Hullo.

Have been asked some questions by one of my clients regarding Flash gaming in the Middle East. Does anyone know what the big portals are for these regions? Are there any really popular Arabic language game sites? What games have been big hits in the regions?

Any help would be much much appreciated,

Chris

What games have been big hits in the regions?
    A game based on the Flintstones is quite popular over there. People in Dubai don't play it much, but Abu Dhabi Do.

Jeeping Christ. I come here and ask a sensible question and the best FK has to offer me is left over Christmas Cracker gags from _Ric.

By the way if any of you need a stand up comedian, _Ric is available for kids birthday parties, barmitzvahs and low end corporate functions.

Chris

p.s. _Ric, as no one seems to know squat about Arabic game portals, I shall take this chance to ask you what you working on at the moment, anything fun? I'm making an RPG in 14 languages, and yes that is as much Ball ache as it sounds.

It ruined my entire day when I heard it, so I thought it only fair that everyone else should suffer too.

I'm doing a medieval themed block stacking game involving castles and monkeys amongst other things, using box2d (see what you got me into?!). And when I'm not doing that, I'm making a word and numbers game based loosely on channel 4's Countdown - although thankfully not in 14 languages!! Oh ... and changing nappies. I do a lot of that.

A couple of my games got picked up by maktoob.com and got about 6-7K plays per day, so I assume that the site is fairly big/popular.

Now tell me whos watchin...... samvillian's Avatar
    i didn't think i was funny... just thought it was really creative... anyways no, i have no idea.
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.

Xbox 360 Modding Controller PS3 Mod Paint Spray LED Case