hey i got a idea to fix the rares being common problem, what if you just distributed rares based on the score that people have, like whenever you go up a certain ammount(im thinking around 500 score, that sounds good) you automatically get one free random rare. Then you can just delete all the rares people have, and make it so they get a whole bunch of random rares depending on what score they have at the time you would reset it(so if it was like 6000 they get 12 random rares). Then when they get to 6500 score, they get another random rare, and again at 7000 ect. I think this way people will have around the same ammount of rares they should of had a chance at receiving to begin with. Also then you just make it so you cant get rares from spins...flawless.

p.s. i found one small flaw with it, and that is just to make it so if someone is at a score of 7000, they cant just lose a game to get a lower score, then win another game and get back to 7000, and hopefully not trigger something where they get another rare, but thats it.