A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

Hello everyone,

I'm failry new to the game (have only been playing a couple of weeks) and I'm not that good at it either lol but I am working a bit on the wiki, currently updating the card list with detailed info and the cards pictures. The wiki internal editing tool is not very good, so I'm struggling with it a bit lol but I hope it looks alright so far, hopefully it will improve times goes by and I become a bit more proficient with it.

I need help with some of the cards, in particular all the rare ones as I don't own any of them except for Morning Star. I need stats and pics... could anyone give them to me, or upload the directily into wiki? Also, could anyone update the Sell Price when missing?

Thank you so much :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ray View Post

Now you still might not believe me, that those 2 are from the same account so feel free to do the "invite pvp" thing If you see me online (on forums since I'm never on chat) I'll be happy to show my deck, the name of that account is "Blue Light"...also pvp pays a lot more than 31 coins...the least amount of cash I got from pvp was 68 from what I recall.
    PvP gives you a LOT more coinds than it would to me because you have a much lower score in comparison to others while I have a much higher one so you win much more score and cons from the person you face.

Quote Originally Posted by KaOz.Merc View Post
    Damn, lost my huge post.

Will resume.

Had an Eternity that costed random manas each game.
    So i sold it and my money became NONE but i could still buy cards and pvp.
    Logged out then logged in again and had 0 golds(down from 1000 and its the second time it happens to me, except that i dont know the reason of the first time)

Can you help me?
    My acc name is KaOz.merc

Great game btw!
    You just need to give it some time for your post to show up first usually. I also may have an answer as to why your cards are acting buggy. I think that it may have to do with you having a period in your name and that period tends to occasionally mess with the programming script form time to time so you get these NaN cards and then NaN money form selling the card. The NaN money is viewed as a abused glitch by the system many times so it probably just reset your money back to 0. You could ask zanz for a rollback, but unless there's something that zanz can do with the script this may happen again.
    Last edited by DarkGate; 07-28-2009 at 01:00 PM.

It looks like the server finally gave up... I'll keep you updated about when the problem will get fixed

Edit: Ok, I managed to bring it back, but we might have to find something with more bandwidth.
    Last edited by zanzarino; 07-28-2009 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zanzarino View Post
    It looks like the server finally gave up... I'll keep you updated about when the problem will get fixed
    Alright Zanz its good to know whats going on. I'll relay the info from here to the chat as it gets updated.

Woo zanz is a miracle worker and fixed it!

DG - I don't think that there is ny way of giving "positions" as such, but...people can just check...

I won't be able to do much on the wiki, but I'll do what I can.

PS. I just got farmed.

Awww man, when the server went down, I won a Fahrenheit. No kidding. But the flash app couldn't save it.

Here's a screenshot:

Any help would be appreciated, Zanz. I don't really care about the score or coins, but I've been trying to get this card for a week now. If you can't give it back, that's OK, too. I'm sure I'll get another at some point....

So, no one liks ash eater...give it an ability. Here's an idea - Sublimation (1 Earth, 1 Fire) - generate 2 Air.

Sublimation is when something goes from solid straight to gas without beign liquid inbetween.

Well, I got a Titan since I've lost my Fahrenheit. If giving me back the Fahrenheit is going to take away the Titan, I'll just keep the Titan. But if there's still anyway you can just give me back the Fahrenheit, that'd be great.

Thanks

Edit: And a Pulverizer, too!! This is my day for rares....
    Last edited by CB!; 07-28-2009 at 05:13 PM.

@ imnd,

Thx for editing some of the Wiki site. I was meaning to get to that when I finished all of the strategies but i will definitely fill in the blanks.

The high scores are all reset. I'm now #17 all time when yesterday I was in the 70s!

marauder68,

The top 50 resets EVERY week on Sunday. :-D I suspect many have grown weary of being top 50 and just don't submit anymore - you get to hear about any time you farm or try out a new idea/deck-tinker and it fails since people play vs top 50. :-(

--rob77dp

Even the all-time scores? I thought it was just the weekly ones. At least as of yesterday (Monday) the weekly had reset but not the month or all time.

Wow, there's some really great new decks on Wiki. and thanks Zeta for all your help, seems like you've cover most of the missing pages sweet

http://elementsthegame.wikia.com/wik..._the_Game_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by marauder68 View Post
    Even the all-time scores? I thought it was just the weekly ones. At least as of yesterday (Monday) the weekly had reset but not the month or all time.
    You're right the all-time doesn't reset and monthly is only once a month. There was a highscore server crash last night that completely wiped everything from the list.

fantastic game! it would be sweet if you could rig up a direct connection between two players with flash sockets for the pvp, but im not sure if that is even possible. are you storing all combat action to a mysql database right now?

please give me suggestions to having a better water life deck...

2 short swords
    5 emerald pillars
    1 emerald dragon
    2 cockatrice
    2 forest spirits
    3 heals
    3 empathic bonds
    7 sapphire pillars
    2 blue crawlers
    2 freeze
    5 icebolts
    2 ice shields
    2 purify

I rely heavily on the forest spirits and ice bolts...

@ Disaru

No problem, I love to help out. I also added some more so people can take those ideas and make em into strategies.

@ rlwq

U really don't want to rely on Ice bolts. try to minimize your amount of monsters and get more pillars. 5 and 7 just aren't enough. Take out the short swords as they are a waste. No ice shields. Instead get more freezes. You definitely need more than one dragon in your deck. I would remove the Forest Spirits and put in some more Emerald Dragons. Take out the Blue Crawlers and put in some Chrysaora's. Make your Mark Poison and have 3 Bone Pillars. For emerald and water you should have 9-11 pillars.

15 minutes ago i played a match against player LeeEzekiel (rated around 2k while i'm noob at 700). After 5-6 rounds i got disconnected: that disappointed me cos i was pwning him, but never mind let's try again... I rematched, was coupled with him again and then: BAM! disconnected at first round.

I started playing 3 days ago and i dunno if these disconnection are frequent or if there's a server problem atm, but i thought that maybe he is using some sort of bug or glitch to reach 2k since his deck was a sucky Aether with Immortals (lol)

Thx in advance
    Kay

(sorry i dunno how to edit my previous post)

I did some safe games against some others and now i just dced again: at the round of my winning -_-

@bill21:

Yes, right now all the combat data is moved back and forward to a mysql database. A direct connection between players might be possible and faster, but I would have no control over what happens and considering how easy is to decompile flash files and mess with the variables, well, might as well just stick with the mysql database and try to improve it.

@Kaythal:
    If no one else is experiencing disconnections today it might be that your internet connection is a little bumpy, I am working on making the pvp system more reliable and stable for as many players as possible, there is still a lot of room for improvement, it just takes time, some luck, and good ideas *bumps the head against a wall*.
    Last edited by zanzarino; 07-29-2009 at 11:44 AM.