A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

Thanks a ton zanz.

Maybe a chat function during the game would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Bianary View Post
    You buy them for 6 electrum at the Bazaar, check under the appropriate element to find them.
    Awsome. Thanks for the help

Zirak...

Zirak banned...

... and wow, he must have invested some time in creating all those accounts!
    Last edited by zanzarino; 06-07-2009 at 09:37 PM.

All hail the almighty Zanzarino!

After Zirak's little joke earlier, I noticed something was wrong with my deck...

Any ideas as to how to fix it?

I repaired your data in the database... Zirak has nothing to do with it, it is just because you just switched to the 0.4 version and your temporary internet files were mixed up...

Try to open your account and let me know if everything is fine now

Hey Zanzarino, I am getting the NaN card bug.

I was playing PvP (sorry I don't remember against who), I was in the middle of a battle and not close to winning when the you won screen came up but it was blank. when I click the menu tab the spinner came up and worked fine that time but the next two times I played the same guy came up and it skipped the screen with start game now dialog box went straight to the game and as soon as I ended my first turn it went to the you win screen and the spinner with blank cards. the blank cards ended up in my inventory. I tried playing level 3, and that worked fine then back to PvP and that worked fine too but I am still stuck with the blank cards in my inventory. Then I tried to sell a regular card (devourer) and all the cards in my inventory after the devourer in the sort order went blank too.

Oh and I just noticed I have 31 Eternity cards in six slots all with the NaN price. I know that I had six of every card in the Aether, Darkness and Time sets plus a vampire blade, because I was selling any more than six and buying cards to complete the sets starting from Aether and working my way backwards. I was in the middle of getting six of all the air cards when this started happening.

It's a fairly big problem and I am not going to play anymore until you can sort out my account.

My current record is 588 wins 94 loses 665 electrum and 9640 score.

EDIT: OK I just noticed someone else is having the problem too and I know that I haven't changed anything with my browser. I use firefox. And I have been play 0.4 up until now with no problem

Last edited by kethaq; 06-07-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Justed renewed the page, logged in again and checked my deck. The bugged cards are still there though...

Your account has been repaired too.. let me know if it works or if somthing is missing

Both your accounts look fine to me now... try clearing the temporary internet files, when I log in with your information on http://www.elementsthegame.com/ everything looks fine to me

Quote Originally Posted by zanzarino View Post
    Both your accounts look fine to me now... try clearing the temporary internet files, when I log in with your information on http://www.elementsthegame.com/ everything looks fine to me
    OK My account is fine now. I cleared the cache and restarted the browser. Do you fix something or was the cache the problem?

Somehow you both had 3 cards into your accounts that didn't have a valid code, every card after those 3 does not apper correctly because those card stopped the array reading.

In a few words: it could be that you "won" those unexisting cards from a corrupted pvp deck or it could be that you had the wrong card list (from version 0.3) in your cache.

Yes, I had to fix your data.

I still have to understand where is the bug that lets people automatically win games.

BTW, thanks for the quick response and fix.

I was thinking, is it possible I was playing against one of the account you deleted recenty when you deleted it?
    Last edited by kethaq; 06-07-2009 at 11:11 PM.

I still have about 10 bugged cards.
    Could be because i played a couple games against Zirak and won cards?

@Caiphas

Try again... but if you have the game open on any browser close it (the browser). Otherwise your game will keep saving the corrupted stuff into your account.

P.S. : Yes, it could be because you won cards from Zirak.

P.P.S: Keep trying

LoL this is kind of paranormal
    I keep rolling you back and your game keeps inventing cards

Clear the temporary internet files there is something wrong there
    Last edited by zanzarino; 06-07-2009 at 11:21 PM.

Third time's the charm!

Thanks for the help!

No problem.

@ kethaq:
    It is possible that you was playing against him in the very moment I was deleting his account. Anyway, if you guys suddenly win a game for no reason it's a good idea to avoid spinning the wheel
    Last edited by zanzarino; 06-07-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Just curious, what happened with Zirak?

Pedobear got him...

Got him goooood...