A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

I'd like to make a wiki page about a Water/Stone deck, but I don't know how (too difficult). Someone could help?

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel83 View Post
    I'd like to make a wiki page about a Water/Stone deck, but I don't know how (too difficult). Someone could help?

It's the same as editing wikipedia - if you don't know how, then look at the edit ing atricle on wikipedia or the wiki itself.

Also, could people make a wiki account if they edit, and sign their comments and articles? In wikitext you sign by entering ~~~~

Another bug, not really a big deal. But when you lobotomize a creature with gravity pull, the icon stays. The effect was removed as far as I could tell, but it was a little confusing with the shield icon still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard123 View Post
    Thanks, its shot (well, 21 articles) up in use. If we hit 100 articles, then we'll be eligible for featuring, which will get more people, so more articles, etc...

I would have replied sooner, but I've been away, and my internet's been on the fritz.
    Yeah, I've been advertising it on chatroom, its been getting more and more attention. I also added some new articles, fixed up the main page, and pistol added the upcoming update article, so that should attract more attention lol

EDIT: Btw Pilchard, check out my PM on the forums, lemme know what you think, thanks

How does the game determine who wins when someone decks out?

Quote Originally Posted by CB! View Post
    Whoever decks out, loses.

Quote Originally Posted by CB! View Post
    Whoever decked out loses.

overpowered aspects of the game

Poison - add poison removal in other elements
    Poison generally can only be countered with purify making it one of the most potent forms of damage
    Unlimited lands per turn
    Adding a limitation like the usual putting into play only one land per turn may make the game MUCH more balanced (ending the 1 dragon/turn after turn 3).
    Empathy - limit like nightfall
    Its the main source of the FFQ decks domination, and the reason nightfall is nerfed applies to empathy too (possible empathy/boneyard combo)

also
    option for sound off
    adding a different graphic other than the permanent for weapons/armour

finally i'd like to comment on not having to buy any cards like most other TCGs. please keep it that way as it is a refreshing element -excuse the pun- of the game. Adding ads may provide revenue once it is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaru View Post
    pistol added the upcoming update article, so that should attract more attention lol
    What is this card upgrade system?

And the Lava golem will die before it ever gets to use its ability.

You can use plate armor or blessing on lava golem to keep it alive. Upgrade system means that each card has an upgrade version. Each upgrade costs ~2000 electrum.

I added all the elements and each of their starter decks. I dont have the picture for each element, so I hope Zanz can add that when he can.

Quote Originally Posted by marauder68 View Post
    OK lets assume he only had 4 each- shields, PU and dragons. Assume further he got one of each in his starter deck. That's 3x60 + 3x59 + 3x106 = 675

Winning 22 games, that's an average 31 coins won per game.

Seems extremely unlikely to me.

Edit:

Your numbers seem a stretch also. Assuming you started with one each of those cards, you would have to average 19 coins a game to build that deck. That's not counting buying a few dissipation shields and a bunch of QPs. Not to mention dis shield decks aren't all that reliable- they are easy to beat.
    Sorry for the late reply, havn't played for a few days but here you go.

Now you still might not believe me, that those 2 are from the same account so feel free to do the "invite pvp" thing If you see me online (on forums since I'm never on chat) I'll be happy to show my deck, the name of that account is "Blue Light"...also pvp pays a lot more than 31 coins...the least amount of cash I got from pvp was 68 from what I recall.
    Last edited by Blue Ray; 07-27-2009 at 10:09 PM.

I would just like to know how to use the Wiki and add some of my own strategies. I only seem to be able to edit the ones that were already created?

Which one do I have to fight to get the fire rare Fahrenheit?

Ok nevermind I just got two from the top 50 thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaru View Post
    Upgrade system means that each card has an upgrade version. Each upgrade costs ~2000 electrum.
    Ahh I was kind of hoping for a experience system of some kind where cards would gain experience as they were played! Have no idea how to track all of that though....

Sounds interesting. Is there a beta somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta711 View Post
    I would just like to know how to use the Wiki and add some of my own strategies. I only seem to be able to edit the ones that were already created?
    Hey Zeta, thanks for offering to add some strategies. From the mainpage, you scroll down the page to the bottom. It should be under "Contribute to this wiki", and it will show a box where you can type the Article title, and press "Create new article", and there ya go!

You can also do it by the left-hand list, it has a small link that says "Write an article".

Here's the link for anyone who doesn't know about the wiki. It has the list of new cards/updates for next patch, and also strategies/decks and advice for players.
    http://elementsthegame.wikia.com/wik..._the_Game_Wiki

Okay...

Great game, i think it really has a good future.

Register to tell about some bugs that ocurried to me.

I had like 1000 golds some days ago, and decided to make a fire deck.... I bought tons of fire at once and my cards bugged...some appeared only as silhouete and had no sell price.

So i bought again the cards and the same thing happened... it sucked so mucht that i thought it was due to a mantainance or something and created other account just to pass time;

Today i logged in again and the strange cards were not there, so i did a deck ant went to pvp. I had the weapon named Etternity, but it was bugged...the price was a random Quantum and even when i could pay for it (i use a random quantum deck) it would just disappear....after hours with it, i got mad with it and sold it..but then my money became a NONE, but i could still buy cards and pvp....

I played a bit, then logout. Now i logged in again and had ZERO golds( again i had like 1000 golds).

Can you helpe me?

My acc name is KaOz.Merc

Ty

bugged

Damn, lost my huge post.

Will resume.

Had an Eternity that costed random manas each game.
    So i sold it and my money became NONE but i could still buy cards and pvp.
    Logged out then logged in again and had 0 golds(down from 1000 and its the second time it happens to me, except that i dont know the reason of the first time)

Can you help me?
    My acc name is KaOz.merc

Great game btw!

@ Disaru

So I did what you said and I made a strategy for Drainer Decks but it never showed up on the main screen?