A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

I used a Reverse Time on an opponents super creature and when he played it again, it was just the regular base card with no super-ness.

Yeah that's why I mentioned that reverse time spam was its weakness

I doubt it will ever beat any level 4 decks, but it's really good vs. level 3 and is really fun to play with once you get a dragon or something with 16 attack and immortality or something, or an entropy creature with steal/freeze/destroy (same effect as deflageration) that you can abuse ^_^

Now that I have a maricle card I went white for my element, 16 aether pillers, 6 light pillers, 4 phase dragons, 6 parallel universe, 4 dimesional shifts, 3 blessing, 1 maricle. I haven't lost with this deck yet in my last 20 matches. We'll see if it stays that consistant.

Just got destroyed by a darkness deck. It seemed to only eat my light elements. So I assume this deck is going to be suseptible to that sort of thing.

And now I just won a second maricle. :O

Something that has happened to me a couple times now that is a little frustrating:

- Opponent at low health and is going to die after my next attack.
    - I am at 98 Health and have Vampire Stiletto in play.
    - My creatures attack and finish off the opponent before my weapon damage is played, finishing the game.
    - I don't get healed for 2 so I don't earn Elemental Master

Sweet! The new cards are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooder View Post
    Just got destroyed by a darkness deck. It seemed to only eat my light elements. So I assume this deck is going to be suseptible to that sort of thing.
    I hate playing your deck. I thought I was winning and on my way to have the chance to win miracle, then you put out a couple dragons, phased them, blessed them, then healed.......

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGate View Post
    ... i was thinking that adding a meebo chatroom to the site would be very goood(it can be embedded directly onto the site without the need of signing up for anything ....
    I can see the meebo chatroom on the game page site .. but I canot write anything on it .. how can I use it??

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGate View Post
    I finally got my first victory against samura with his time/dark deck lol. I did have to draw 13 of my pillars before I drew my first dragon lol. You only had 4 cards left by the time I won.
    hehe .. yea ... I think by now my deck is loosing badly .. played a few hours ago and lost 3 games in a strike .. aww

It's time to change

Quote Originally Posted by kethaq View Post
    I've had some pretty good results with a time nova deck. 6 hourglasses, 6 novas and about 40 cards. The hourglasses make it possible to get the novas out fast enough for it to be effective. I'm itching to see how it would fare against another real person though.
    hehe .. you got me on that .. my reverse times does nothing against your hourglasses .. i just did a game against it and even after i stolen your eternity weapon (and you deflagrated it after a few turns lol) your dragons got up every time and nothing i could do .... my dragons got frozen and reversed (and i think .. killed) badly rofl

i think the weakness is with a deck that can kill (not reverse lol) your few creatures and steal/deflagrete your weapon .. the poison is low and you'll got nothing to hit...

Quote Originally Posted by warrenpeace View Post
    [IMG]
    PS......You also stole my shield and I want it back.
    haha... but it cost me 3 quantums and you get it for only 2 !!

I hate playing your deck. I thought I was winning and on my way to have the chance to win miracle, then you put out a couple dragons, phased them, blessed them, then healed.......
    yeah...i wasn't really sure how the computer was going to play it but its nice to see it wasn't super dumb.

Another small glitch I've come across a few times: if you press spacebar more than once towards the end of your turn, you may end up skipping the attack phase and quantum generation phase. I've done it a couple times when I knew I was going to win and wanted to finish quickly, but ended up having to wait another turn to win or almost losing.

Samura has built a pretty awesome Immolation deck (not sure why he's using Deja Vus when he could be using Sparks though).

However my Totally Cheap Dimensional Shield deck beat him before I saw what he was using the quantums to summon...

I have 2 Fahrenheits now, the temptation to build an Immolation Fahrenheit deck is big...

How about:
    Mark of Time
    2 Fahrenheit
    6 Immolation
    6 Spark
    6 Firebolt
    2 Deflagration
    2 Golden Hourglass
    12 Fire Pillars

Quote Originally Posted by -Manwe- View Post
    Samura has built a pretty awesome Immolation deck (not sure why he's using Deja Vus when he could be using Sparks though).

However my Totally Cheap Dimensional Shield deck beat him before I saw what he was using the quantums to summon...

I have 2 Fahrenheits now, the temptation to build an Immolation Fahrenheit deck is big...

How about:
    Mark of Time
    2 Fahrenheit
    6 Immolation
    6 Spark
    6 Firebolt
    2 Deflagration
    2 Golden Hourglass
    12 Fire Pillars
    Two thoughts -- one is probably deja vu instead of spark so that he can use 2 immolations off one summon, making it more reliable to get them off. The other is that I'd recommend photons over sparks, as they tend to do slightly more damage over time and can be used as creatures for very slow pinging damage if you have nothing better (While the sparks will just die instantly)

Quote Originally Posted by -Manwe- View Post

How about:
    Mark of Time
    2 Fahrenheit
    6 Immolation
    6 Spark
    6 Firebolt
    2 Deflagration
    2 Golden Hourglass
    12 Fire Pillars
    ahh.. I'm trying so many Immolations/Time variations that idk what was the deck you fight against .. lol ... what was? like.. i tried a Immolation with only fire (+time).. but until now a mix'd up elements + Immolations are getting ahead ..

hmm .. lol .. I think I'll try your deck with a Hourglass instead of a Fahrenheit (only have 1 aww.. ) ...

I'm using Deja vus because is "free" with mark of time .. and i can get 12 out of 6 - good for sacrifice and doesn't spend so many slots in the deck ..anyway i'm still trying things ...

wow.. just wrote at the same time as Bianary.. yeah - agree with Bianary ... sparks just die! .. photons are better
    Last edited by -Samura-; 06-19-2009 at 02:33 AM.

I made a new aether deck today and I am trying to build it up to use dragons and parrallel and I have noticed if I hold off on putting anything out the comp doesnt do anything. So I can put out my dragons late and do massive dmg at the end. The comp would just rather discard cards.

I made a new aether deck today and I am trying to build it up to use dragons and parrallel and I have noticed if I hold off on putting anything out the comp doesnt do anything. So I can put out my dragons late and do massive dmg at the end. The comp would just rather discard cards.
    The computer really only seems to hold off on certain deck types (usually anouther aether or fire heavy deck). I've notice the computer dosen't wait at all if its playing a firefly queen or dark deck.

I don't think the computer is holding off so much as unable to play -- a lot of decks react to creatures (Either parallel universe them to get its own or kill/reverse/freeze them) and with no creatures down they don't have anything to do.

Looks like this game is really taking off with some loyal players. Congrats! You should try advertising it on NG and stuff!
    WIP-ZOMBIES

I love vegetarians! More meat for the rest of us!

It turns out that an Immortal/Miracle deck is really very powerfull. Its a slow widdle down of the enemy, but i've generally been able to use two Miracles by the end of the game (one half way through if i get one early and one at the end to finnish with 100hp). Again, dark decks seem to be the bain of my deck.

It seems like it'd be a really fun deck to use (plus the fact that you can win x2), but winning Miracles is too hard @_@.