A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

Possible glitch...

zanzarino,

I was playing vs. lvl 4 today, TimeCop as the AI deck I believe... I summoned an Otyugh 2nd turn, opp.'s on the table 0/3 Otyugh then ate my 0/3 Otyugh. Only things played by the AI that turn were pillars and another creature - no HP reducing attacks vs. my Otyugh.

--Rob

Here's an idea.

what about a way to convert quantums from one color to another. Say at 4:1. It might encourage more multicolor decks. What do people think?

I just got # 2 on the high scores. Samura here I come. LOL

Would certainly encourage more multi-color decks, but I do not think they need any more multi-color power to make them viable... I am using a rainbow deck right now effectively without that "ability"/card.

--Rob

yeah but right now i think the realistic choices are one color, two color, or all colors. I think it would be good to be able to use 1 or two cards of not your primary color (expensively!) without having to put a whackload of different pillars in your deck.

Two things:

One - shouldn't the training deck give you two electrum if you win? It gets annoying having to play it twice just to get a decent fight (I have a REALLY, REALLY bad deck - and yes, I do do know what I'm going to do to get a good/better one).

Two, although it seems to contradict my first point - I got killed, cooked, eaten, then vomited back up and eaten again - by a training deck. No proof, however it played 3 (yes, THREE) Owl's Eyes, one after the other, animated them, then played a Druidic Staff. All I could play was pillars. Random number generator could do with tweaking maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard123 View Post
    Two things:

One - shouldn't the training deck give you two electrum if you win? It gets annoying having to play it twice just to get a decent fight (I have a REALLY, REALLY bad deck - and yes, I do do know what I'm going to do to get a good/better one).

Two, although it seems to contradict my first point - I got killed, cooked, eaten, then vomited back up and eaten again - by a training deck. No proof, however it played 3 (yes, THREE) Owl's Eyes, one after the other, animated them, then played a Druidic Staff. All I could play was pillars. Random number generator could do with tweaking maybe?
    yeah I agree about the trainind deck, but just don't spend/lose all your money.

It's not that the low level AI, doesn't have decent cards it's just that the decks are organized poorly so It usually can't play them well. once in a while it gets lucky though.
    Last edited by kethaq; 06-21-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ziter View Post
    holy crap.....

zanzarino it happens again - -

please help asap

i wish this time u dont take all my rare cards away and everything return to the normal just b4 this bugg happened

thank you

i dont really know what cause this but man this **** me up - -
    I note in your screenshot it's displaying version 0.4. That's outdated -- the game is currently at version 0.42. You should play only at www.elementsthegame.com, and if you are playing there clear your cache before loading so that you'll get the newest version. That might be contributing to this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard123 View Post
    Two things:
    I HATE the random number generator. Seriously. It's either you get no pillars and draw monsters till you lose with half your deck filled with pillars, or you get all your pillars in one go and have no monsters.

This happens to me in at least a quarter of my games, and that's not normal.

I rarely have problems with the RNG, at least when it comes to pillar distribution throughout the game.

I think a cool card for Darkness would be one similar to Greater Harvester from MTG:

Tehehe.

this is sad - -

i lost eternity and the ...

something start with d... (the forest element)

again == how come everytime i got roll back i lost like at least 2 of my rare cards?

man can u do something about it?

but thanks for the roll back anyway

Holy Light

Hey zanzarino, I think you should make holy light heal the same way that fire bolt deals damage. It's a bit too useless now, so I think that this would buff it so that people use it

Quote Originally Posted by Slayd CraVen View Post
    Ooh, I have 2 owl's eyes and 2 stilettos with a miracle i just won after playing all day today.

This deck is the most fun to play with if you're planning on spamming skeletons

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/861...eletonspam.jpg

@zanzarino

hi, I'm trying to play Level 4 (PvP), but it never find an opponent to fight, It stays there "finding..." and no matters the time I wait it never finds

EDIT: ok, I just restarted the all system and it seems fine now, PvP is working again, maybe i was with some full memory cache problem
    Last edited by -Samura-; 06-22-2009 at 07:05 AM.

Zanzarino please read

PLEASE explain why the hell this happened to me!

I had 7000 pts and got 6 rare cards in the process, then when I close my window and re-open it because the chat bugged out on me for about 20 minutes, I lost all my cards and my points.

PICs to prove it and just check my account to see what i currently have
    Can you PLEASE fix this?

When I had 7000 pts:
    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4940/7000pts.jpg
    Now:
    http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2...atthefffff.jpg

My old cards before this amazingly ****ty bug:
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5...ilettodeck.jpg
    My cards now:
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9728/whymegoddammit.jpg

PLEASE fix this, I seriously don't feel like playing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayd CraVen View Post
    My old cards before this amazingly ****ty bug:
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5...ilettodeck.jpg
    wow ... amazing deck! 6 vampire siletto!! ... I remember fighting against a similar/same deck .. are you redjag?

wait.. you had 8 vampire stilettos!!! woah...

hope you can get (at least) your stilettos back to be able to build that deck again...

No I'm not that person although I did get the idea from a deck in the top 50.

My bad again - I lost 3 owl's eyes and 6 stilettos. 9 rares, not 6.

Man that deck is freaking amazing!

Hmm, what do you guys think about this deck that I use? It uses quantum pillars and time/darkness/aether cards.. I use this as an alternative to aether decks as this is much more fun to use.

slay cravin, it happened to me too

i lost, in total, 4 rares

I lost 9 and 1000 points of rank.