A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 448490919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

I'm having a lot of connection problems today- saving my game flashes disconnected often and I have to click a dozen or so times to get it to work.

The Insomniac
    @marauder68 - Hello. The same thing happens to me often, but I never noticed it as being a problem. Have you found that your stats are being rolled back showing that your progress hasn't been saved?

Unhappy Zanzarino

hi.. i was thinking.. do u detect all those who hacks in this game?? coz im a bit dissapointed... so many cheaters and hackers.. thats all.. can u plz do something about dat? thx alot.. i really enjoy playing your game .. i play almost 15hours a day. lol its quite addicting and i got my friends hooked up in this game too...

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    @marauder68 - Hello. The same thing happens to me often, but I never noticed it as being a problem. Have you found that your stats are being rolled back showing that your progress hasn't been saved?
    Nope. Haven't seen any rollbacks. But definitely wanted to be sure the game saved yesterday when I won two cards from the spinners against FGs- twice

Quote Originally Posted by eldesu View Post
    hi.. i was thinking.. do u detect all those who hacks in this game?? coz im a bit dissapointed... so many cheaters and hackers.. thats all.. can u plz do something about dat? thx alot.. i really enjoy playing your game .. i play almost 15hours a day. lol its quite addicting and i got my friends hooked up in this game too...

It's a flash game, and they are NOT secure, so there's bound to be a few hackers, but are you sure it's been hacked every time? Some times PvP desynchronises amd causes odd things to happen.

By the way : Dedicated forum at

http://www.elementstheforum.smfforfree3.com

It's a lot more active than this single thread now - come on over!

Hotmail causes issues registering, but register with it anyway if you have no other adress, and I'll manually activate you.

I played against a guy called "waco" in the pvp and he was cheating a lot. He has a mono-aether: miracled himself and recovered his hp, but he has only aether cards. He also has an immaterial lycanthrope (no mutation). How is possible? It's not fair!

Sorry, i didn't read the previous posts. Maybe was only a bug and waco wasn't cheating. If it was a bug, I apogolize.
    Last edited by Manuel83; 08-21-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Elements Forum Comfirmation Email NEVER comes.

Hi,

I love the game and want to get in on the hot forum action but the confirmation email seems to be broken.

Things I have tried:

Resend confirmation email. 5+ times
    Verify correct email more than once.
    Resend confirmation email a few more times.
    Wait a few days
    Resend confirmation email a few times.
    Start a new account with a different email.
    Wait a few days
    resend...

It's just not coming and I quadruple checked the email was correct.

Please fix.

Dear Zanzarino,

I wanted to say what a great game you've made. So good, in fact, that I deleted my account ... it was either that or do not so well at uni over the next couple of months. I won all the basic rares, beat a False God and worked out that I loved the randomness of the QP/ Fallen Druid/ FFQ deck with a few bonus cards thrown in.

Congratulations, dude. You've got a talent for game design.

Found a quite annoying bug for a time user. While with all targetted skills there is the option to cancel, with Anubis when you click cancel it subtracts the 2 aether charge from your quantum and you are unable to use the skill again that round whilst still having no effect.

I am not sure if this also applies to the upgraded anubis.

You can activate spell cards and then cancel and get both card and quantum back, but not creature abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzra View Post
    Hi,

I love the game and want to get in on the hot forum action but the confirmation email seems to be broken.

Things I have tried:

Resend confirmation email. 5+ times
    Verify correct email more than once.
    Resend confirmation email a few more times.
    Wait a few days
    Start a new account with a different email.
    Wait a few days
    resend...

It's just not coming and I quadruple checked the email was correct.

Please fix.
    Hotmail email adresses don't seem to work - you're active now, I did it myself. (One of the benefits of being forum admin)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard123 View Post
    Hotmail email adresses don't seem to work - you're active now, I did it myself. (One of the benefits of being forum admin)
    do me too please, ty

Can't login to the game. The initial screen comes up, but hangs after entering your username and password. The trainer works, however.

A public apology

A PUBLIC APOLOGY

I messed up. The forums were a good idea, but not with me as admin. They are now closed. I'm sorry that they only lasted for a few weeks. I'm sure most people from them can guess what one of the major reasons for me closing them was - please don't say what it was. I just hope that warr doesn't break out because I have closed them. The other reason is, as people may or may not know, I simply don't have time. I though that I would when I set them up, but I didn't. I should have said that they were in a precarious position at the outset. Do not try to change my mind, it is made up. I may start a new one at a (much) later date. If anyone wants to start one of their own, please don't let me stop you. I will probably be in chat from time to time, but not very often.

Again, I apologise. (hangs head in shame)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard123 View Post
    A PUBLIC APOLOGY

I messed up. The forums were a good idea, but not with me as admin. They are now closed. I'm sorry that they only lasted for a few weeks. I'm sure most people from them can guess what one of the major reasons for me closing them was - please don't say what it was. I just hope that warr doesn't break out because I have closed them. The other reason is, as people may or may not know, I simply don't have time. I though that I would when I set them up, but I didn't. I should have said that they were in a precarious position at the outset. Do not try to change my mind, it is made up. I may start a new one at a (much) later date. If anyone wants to start one of their own, please don't let me stop you. I will probably be in chat from time to time, but not very often.

Again, I apologise. (hangs head in shame)
    It's alright Pichard. As much as I disagree with your decision, I understand your reasons. Hopefully, we can get new forums set up, as I really enjoyed the community and those forums were sort of my main reason for playing the game as long as I did. >.<"

I know you won't change your mind, but I still suggest that next time, if you DO decide to open a forum, that you appoint some mods quickly. I don't think that the problem was nearly as drastic as it seemed, as once it left, the rest of us (most of us, I guess), resumed as usual.

I'd be thrilled if you reconsidered, as would many others, but it's still your decision to make. =/

Can you open it back up as read-only? There were a lot of good threads in there.

Dont give up Pilchard123.
    The forum is a great source to build the elements comunity.
    If you have no time, let someone do it. There is a lot of people that can help with that.
    I (Nihilus) put myself at disposition and i'm sure there are others, like ScaredGirl, Cisco, Mr. Jellyfish, etc that can help you admin that.
    Give us a chance man, if you still dont liking the results, you just close the forum again.
    Dont let the spammers win this war.

Tks

Nihilus

Pilchard,

No need to apologize. We owe you a big thanks for putting your own free time into something that benefited us all. I wish there were more people like you in the world, voluntary work towards a community is a noble thing, even if its a "virtual" community like this one. Your efforts allowed people to get together, exchange information, make friends, have fun, and for that we really have to thank you.

As for the forum itself, if you wish there are many people who would gladly volunteer to keep it up, I'm sure, both as administrators and moderators. If that forum cost you money, maybe that can be arranged too -- who knows if someone is willing to pay for it?

I ask you please, don't abandon your legacy. Let us continue your exceptional job, alright?

Cheers,
    -- brain9h
    Last edited by brain9h; 09-19-2009 at 01:24 PM.

@ Pilchard-

We all do appreciate the time and effort you put into the forum. But the fact remains- the community needs a forum. Can you at least pass off the administration to somebody else? Or at least assign a couple moderators?

thanks for the work on the forum Pilchard123!

I hope you will at least open them up as read only for now, there is some great info there

I would actually suggest that you just simplify the forum, then re-open it. The more Categories you add, the harder it is to moderate the board. So combine alot of those categories into one common one.

Or pass the administration onto someone else. im sure there is a decent player out there with the time.

:cheers: