A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Nasty little buggers!

Nasty little buggers!

I wish the background hadn't gotten quite so blown out but still wanted to share.

Also thought this shot was interesting.

Both utilize hdr. The wasp image has 5 exposures combined and the bicycle image has the standard 3. I will probably play with the wasp image more tonight to take care of the blown out area.

Man the difference between a mac screen and all the crt's I work on is huge.
    ------------------

Sometimes we are the windshield. . . But, most of the time, we are just the bug. (c;
    My cycling themed designs Pats Design Portfolio

As much as I love your work my friend, I can't look at that 1st one! I've been plauged by a Phobia of Wasps since I was 7 and went face 1st into a wasps nest

I like the bike one though, might have to take inspiration from that myself seeing as we have a lot of them here in holland!
    Been a while since I was here! Might just stay around this time! | Check out my Deviations - all comments welcomed!

The first one could use a little lighting fix- perhaps some dodging/burning?

I really like the feel of the 3nd image as a whole though! The B&W conversion has a great feel to it. The composition is great just wish you saw a LITTLE empty space under the tires- but other then that little nitpick it's great.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

lol thanks Enigma, sorry if my image haunts you tonight. If it helps they can't fly anymore
    ------------------

Sometimes we are the windshield. . . But, most of the time, we are just the bug. (c;
    My cycling themed designs Pats Design Portfolio