A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Anyone want a AMD 6000+

Anyone want a AMD 6000+

So the cpu wasn't the problem but I went over the 7 days to return it. Anyone interested in buying a unboxed AMD 6000+? I only installed it and turned it on a handful of times. You'll just need to reapply some cpu grease. It retails for $100 I can sell it shipped for $80 if anyone wants it.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Well, damn. I was wrong.

If you don't find a seller, I'll suck it up since it was my advice that got you going in that direction. Can build a machine and donate it to some local charity.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Yeah I am not sure what happened with yours that was different then mine but I think I have done all that I can other then try to replace the mobo.

I'd feel bad if you bought it just to give it away. It's not your fault. You just gave me advice on something that also happened to you and it just didn't work out.

So no one is building a new pc?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I am doing, but not needing anything that powerful. Runnin a Phenom 9500 at the moment and the new one is only gonna be a media centre I think, if I ever bother thinking about maybe planning on getting round to it
    Been a while since I was here! Might just stay around this time! | Check out my Deviations - all comments welcomed!