A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fitness thread - join me

Going to the walk in today and hopefully I can get some samples to offset having to get a full prescription.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Strep is an ugly infection. If that's what it is, take the entire 'script that they give you. At bare minimum, they should give you the 3-day super z-pac thing.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

I got 30 amoxicillin to take 3 times a day for 10 days. I went to my normal doctors just without insurance and if i paid right there i got 25% off so it was only $40 and then $10 for the prescription.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Good. You should be feeling better by the minute.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

i knew a guy in san diego that went without insurance for strep and paid in the hundreds so id say you got a pretty good deal
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I think I am officially at my worst and am starting to get over it. The headaches are lessening, my throat doesn't make me want to jump out the window every time I swallow, and my body weakness from it all isn't as bad. Sadly because of not eating almost anything for 2-3 days I am still very weak and my stomach pains are growing. I have gotten some soup and have a yogurt down today so hopefully this will start to get better.

I probably have the best luck ever because for some reason I got hit with the worst chapped lips I have ever experienced all while this is happening. Like to the point that if I moved my mouth it sent excruciating pain all over my face. Last night they actually chapped together and I didn't realize it so when I woke up this morning from some pain and went to open my mouth I ripped a layer of skin off my bottom lip and gushed blood every where.

So this better be my 1 big sickess for....well ever haha.

I have lost 3 pounds though so now I'm up to 21.5 total lost...ug.

your weighing yourself at the same time each time right?

your body can go up and down 2-3 lbs throughout the day mostly based on water loss, sweating, bathroom, etc..
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Yeah in the am right when I wake up before I eat(or do anything else) I know I will gain all those pounds back once I can eat something solid.

yay for the feeling for glass and knives in your stomach, knitting needles jamming into your ear drums, and someone grabbing your heart. time for bed.

25 lbs.