A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Never Ending Level Game 225

Cool Never Ending Level Game 225

http://www.levelgame.net

Just thought I would post this again, it's a game I've been working on for almost 4 years!

Any comments would be nice.

Also if anyone has come cool scripts or something that you think I could use for a level, let me know. In fact if you have any scripts at all let me know and I'll find a way to make it a part of a level.

Thanks all!

-Clarence

When you know are. Son of Bryce's Avatar
    The presentation could use some work but this is a pretty funny game. I like the humor and creativity. I played up to stage 21 where you have to drag the stage. Reminds me of Warioware, lotta random mini games. Also reminds me of some site where you had to "hack" the page to find clues to get to the next stage.

I didn't play very far but you should may make more stages that are like games. Like a simple shooter game, racing, or RPG.

You need to implement an autosave using a sharedObject, I'm not gonna bother writing down a password.

I wish I knew how to do this, or I totally would!

Know of a tutorial?

When you know are. Son of Bryce's Avatar
    Get familiar with using search, heh. Either search for "sharedobject" in this forum or on Google. Almost anything you could ask has been answered by someone already. God bless the Internet.

A search for "sharedobject games" came up with this result on Google... http://jaycsantos.com/flash/the-tric...-sharedobject/ . Everything you would need to know about how it works but if you need a straight forward example, search here.