A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Banner rotator not loading please help

Exclamation Banner rotator not loading please help

heres a link to my site, www.playstation-junkie.com

as you can see ive uploaded everything possible to do with the banner rotator with a little help from a guy on this forum. (if your veiwing in firefox the site may look messed up) and it just stays loading for ages and doesnt eventually load. any help? thanks.

and if anyone knows the code so my site can be viewed in all screen resolutions without having to slide across at the bottom i'd really appriciate it. thanks

Without actually seeing the code and the path to the elements it is trying to load, it would be impossible to 100% certaincy to say, but it looks like it can't find the information it is suppose to load. Because you not running locally, the path to the object may have changed a bit.

Just a thought.
    Some people are like Slinkies, not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

so what do you sugest?

Try submitting some code or try uploading some files... like samac said, without seeing anything substantial no one's going to really be able to solve your dilemma. However, it does sound like a path issue.
    Wile E. Coyote - "Clear as mud?"