A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Template 80% edited. Source file here. Can't find embedded text.

Source file here. Embedded text question.

Hello,

I have searched and searched for a few missing remnants that I still need to edit on this template.

Site - http://collectibles-antiques.net

Source - http://collectibles-antiques.net/index.fla

I have tried editing every item in the library, unlocking layers, searching script, etc. If anyone would be so kind as to help me find the following items and explain the steps needed to edit, I would be forever grateful.

>> Catalog Page - found images, can't find scrolling text or prices, can't find text which displays when clicking on "more" button.

>> Locator Page - images ok, can't find scrolling text (bottom half of page) or "more" button contents.

I can see how each layer is referencing other elements in the library and I try to edit those, but just can't seem to dig out the text anywhere.

Thank you so much for your time! :-)

Patrick
    patrick@coastal-cleaning.net
    Last edited by patrickb1; 06-29-2009 at 08:53 PM.

Catalogue text is at: layer:

page1 - frame: 219 - movie clip: page2 - movie clip: text_scroll - movie clip: text_scroll_img9 - frame: 3

All movie clip names above are library names of the movie clips, not the instance names!
    As ever,
    Vinayak Kadam

Thank you very much for finding that. Your post has shown me where I went wrong and I should be able to apply that to the other pieces I am missing.

Much appreciated!

Patrick