A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Perfect gateaway 100K prize

Perfect gateaway 100K prize

So over at my favorite horror website they linked to this contest that if you buy a movie ticket august 5-9th for the movie Perfect Gateaway(don't even want to see it) you will be entered to win 100k. Now in the official rules and various other places it says no purchase is necessary. What am I missing? How do you enter a contest that you win for buying theater tickets without a purchase?

I don't see anywhere on how to enter otherwise...

http://www.movietickets.com//movie_d...el=&SearchZip=
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Reading truly IS fundamental.
    http://www.movietickets.com/rules_twitter.asp
    HOW TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES FOR FREE BY MAIL: To enter the Sweepstakes for free by mail, hand print your first and last name, street address (no post office boxes), city, state, zip code, gender, daytime telephone number, date of birth and (if applicable) e-mail address on a postcard only and mail the completed postcard entry to: "A PERFECT GETAWAY DREAM VACATION" SWEEPSTAKES, PO BOX 6041, SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91413 ("Mail-in entry"). ALL MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY AUGUST 10, 2009 AND RECEIVED BY AUGUST 17, 2009.
    *there's 12 seconds I'll never get back*
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

and ****.

hand written?! wtf is that?! can I just type it and print it out
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna