A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: project natal, what exactly am I looking at?

All I see is a future lawsuit. Geeks flailing madly...
    'I lunged just that bit too hard and accidentally threw my geek through the television set.'?
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    Was just thinking the same thing, how many lawsuits they are gonna face, just imagine all those 'cool' skating moves performed on rugs and hard wooden floor surrounded by glass coffee tables

Not to mention the American tradition of suing anything alive 'My Carpet became threadbare from all the skating on it'

'my wife divorced me because of the new Avatar lady in the game'...etc

then we'll have some freaks from all over the world trying to Legaly adopt their avatar kids and leave them their fortunes

it's a VERY lame SKYNET future

Which is probably exactly why all NATAL-enabled games will have the same kinda warning on startup telling you not to play this game within close proximity to your mother's precious china display cabinet.
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

they'll still sue.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna