Hello All,

I have a presentation that consists of several external SWF files which are loaded sequentially, either by a button click. For example, the once the user has reached the end Section1.swf, they click a button which loads Section2.swf

Now, I want to create a "progress/seek" bar at the bottom of the page which displays where in the overall presentation the user currently is. (Similar to what you see if you watch a YouTube video)

In order to do this, I need to get a few things from the external SWFs before the user even starts the presentation. I need to get the totalFramesfrom each of the external SWFs, as well as the currentLabels array from each of the SWFs.

My question is, what is the preferred way to achieve this?

I initially thought I could build an Array with all the external SWF filenames, and then just iterate through the array, grab the frames and labels, and then move on to the next SWF, but I haven't had much success because, for example, Section1.swf doesn't finish loading before the next iteration in the For ... in loop begins, and the loop tries to load Section2.swf