A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ******* SWiSH V2 alpha 3 - Bug Thread *******

the resource issue again

I just checked the resource usage of Alpha 3, it consumes 21% on my 450amd w/128mb ram, while version 1.52 uses only 2% on the same machine. I'll check it out on the other machine as well to see what that does.

Okay just checked the other machine, running 500amd 196mb ram, almost the same resource usage as above, 22% with Alpha3, and 2% with 1.52. Hope this helps you.

[Edited by Sherobe on 01-06-2001 at 01:29 PM]

SWiSHer extraordinaire

Re: Hey Roger

Originally posted by Jerry T
    I was able to drag my dialog boxes togethor per your suggestion. It fixed it. Thank You
    No response to my problem grouping text objects? If its not possible please let me know because Im realy not into poking on it forever. It should be possible in final version to group objects to copy and paste.
    I wish to put a line of webding g's across the screen each with actions applied. How do I just make one then copy it(This I can do) then group, then copy so that now I have four, then group and copy then paste so now I have 8. See where Im going with this? I want to place 70 across and 50 rows deep so that they encompess the entire page then place an image starting at the top of the page and do a transform slide across the page (70 frames) then place this same transform effect all the way down the page. Now, the webdings on rollover are directed to their corresponding frame with the image transformation then a stop. Doing this will give me the desired mousefollower that Ive been begging for. It'll likely be about 70kb just for this effect, but a guys got to do what a guys got to do.
    I had no trouble getting a single object and copy/paste to get two and repeat until one gets the number required .. up to you if you want to do it as a group or not. You'll probably find it easy to use the arrow keys to offset the copy from the original (with ctrl+arrow to move quicker .. and holding the arrow keys moves even quicker again (it accelerates))
    I saw in a previous post that my suggestion about being able to reposition the gradient has been added. Nice plus.
    I'd like to take credit, but the feature was there already ;-)
    What about drag and drop or some other way of doing a mousefollower or collision detection? There must be some way of doing both of these without redesigning the entire interface to accept actionscript. Maybe just as a clickable.
    Don't think that would be doable for V2 .. it gives us something to add to V3 though :-)
    Thanks for all your help. You have been very quick to respond and we all appreciate it.
    You're welcome .. its good to have a friendly and helpful group of customers out there who are willing to contribute their time to help make SWiSH a better prodcut for everyone. It is greatly appreciated (even the bug reports:-).

More problems

I still cannot copy and paste objects properly so that I can copy many objects and place them where I want. I think that your not understanding what I want to do. If your certain that Im just not understanding how to do this then please explain how I would go about creating just one webding g then copying it across the entire screen and have every one perfectly aligned one aside the other. I dont want to do it one at a time and think the program lacking if I have to. I should be able to group any number of objects then copy them, paste them and then position them then if I wish copy all of them including the new ones. I know Im going on and on about this.

If you create a webding g then highlight it to copy. Leave it highlighted and paste you will get two that are highlighted which can then be copied to create four. I understand this, but if you wish to position any of these objects you will lose the highlight that surrounds all of the webdings and not be able to copy all of the objects again. So, yes you can do it, but not with any amount of control when pasting.

Objects now loose the ability to be selected once the movie has been played. I have encountered this many times with this newest version. I created a sprite. On the main timeline I positioned it where I wanted. Once I played the movie and stopped it I was unable to highlight my sprite to move it. I opened the sprite and was still unable to select it by double clicking.

Once a sprite is created one should be able to apply actions to it within the main timeline. My scenario:

I created a sprite. A mosquito image. In frame 0 a stop. An action applied to the mosquito image that on press went to frame 1 where now there is a hide and a show for a new image of a mosquito splat. On the main timeline I used a transform to move the sprite across the screen. If you hit it you get the splat that continues to slide across the screen. One should be able to apply an action directly to the sprite within the main timeline so that when the sprite is hit it stops the transformation, but the sprite movie animation continues so that when you hit it you get the splat, but it stops from sliding across the screen. Im sure there are workarounds for this, but it would much easier if you guys would just fix this. As it is you can add transorm effects, but not onpress or onrollover effects.

Ok, thats it for now,

~Jer~

ok somethings up.I was using the slide in and out effect and noticed that when using them they dont slide out all the way and the end of it is still sticking in the movie.I understand that u could put the effect hide at the end but that looks cheap and so does covering it up.so i was wondering if you could fix this problem in swish 2.0.
    And Another thing what are .emf and .wmf so i can have a better understanding of them cuzzz i see them in the import shape function.Another thing is it possible for you guys to have the import SWF import an entire movie rather than just a shape or two.Kewl I noticed you guys have fixed the color problems.Too bad I dont see why you guys arn't able to get it save as .exe this time around.

Movin on up.:)

Just bumpin it up

Originally posted by roger_onslow

We are looking at putting a load/save button on each effect tab. Then you can save your own effect settings, and easily select them from a list later.
    YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Brilliant (Don't know why I didn't think of it...a number of other
    programs I have...allow for saving of user settings as "Templates". Man, if you can give
    us the ability to save, umh, maybe up to FIVE settings "templates" for each effect, and
    we can Name or ID them (like a mini-text dialog as well), this would be C-O-S-M-I-C !!!

FYI, I hope you will consider a CTRL + (Left) Arrow and CTRL + (Right) Arrow to allow
    us to go backward & forward frame by frame...like "stepping" through the frames.

And having the ability to just press the SPACEBAR to play would be extremely useful.
    Umh, CTRL + SPACEBAR could Rewind it. The ultimate "Cat's Meow" would be:

SPACEBAR (Plays entire movie) *** TOGGLE ON/OFF START/STOP (No Rewind)

CTRL + SPACEBAR (Rewinds entire movie)

ALT + SPACEBAR (Plays the current scene) *** Same Toggle Starts/Stops at frame

CTRL + ALT + SPACEBAR (Rewinds the current scene)

OHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...this just gives me CHILLS & THRILLS thinking about it

Thanks, Roger. This should keep you out of the pubs & out of trouble
    [Edited by flash777 on 01-06-2001 at 08:05 PM]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by roger_onslow
    The Transform penal doesn't show the width and height, it shows scale factors (for the bounding
    Ohhhh...we really need to have EXACT "image" sizes !!!!!!!!!!

(Dawn) BUTTON: There are some things that I cannot understand here so don't know whether it is a bug or not. What is a Hit State? It seems that is is the action's active region
    (ROGER) Thats it
    I'm a bit confused here. Also, can we possible also have an option for several sizes of
    buttons (like 2 sizes of RECTANGULAR as well)??? It appears these are default and
    if I try to elongate it, the pixelized appearance is NOT good!!!

You Swish folks made a GREAT decision by releasing the Alpha's to the list 'cuz I think
    it will save you a lot of headaches when you get to Beta...and DEDICATED Swisher's are
    having a chance to help "shape" the program they will be using. Thank you very much!

SUGGESTION: If you are not doing this already, put all of the topical questions that have
    already come up (and ongoing ones) *AND* your responses into a database and be sure
    to include these in Help Files, Tutorials, FAQ's and any "Getting Started" materials which
    will be distributed with the Program. This will be extremely valuable and eliminate a lot
    of future frustrations and questions and Tech Support inquiries.

FYI, in the new Upgrade version (5.0) of GoldMine I just installed, the Tutorial program
    which is also incorporated via the Help menu IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN.
    You might want to check out: http://www.referentia.com ... I wish you could see the
    superbness of this Tutorial approach. It's also being used by Seagate Crystal Reports,
    Inprise JBuilder & AutoCad !!!

Onward...Upward...to the final release of v2.0 !!! (OK... the Beta is next, I know :-)

Eric Hilding ---flash777---
    [Edited by flash777 on 01-07-2001 at 02:42 PM]

The ellipse should be a circle

If you drag from the corners it remains a perfect circle and if you drag from the top or side it changes to a ellipse. Or at the very least there should be someway to determine that it is at a perfect circle. As it is now you have to guess.

Applied transformations still add to the wrong frame. They most often jump to the last frame and if you try to slide them to the correct position the frame properties change too and must be reset.

~Jer~

Choice Bro!
    Hi Jer,

This little trick is used in fireworks 3 so I thought I would try it in Swish 2 and it works!

You can get perfect circle or square by holding down the shift key while you draw it!

All The Best

Rich

SWiSHer extraordinaire

Re: The ellipse should be a circle

Originally posted by Jerry T
    If you drag from the corners it remains a perfect circle and if you drag from the top or side it changes to a ellipse. Or at the very least there should be someway to determine that it is at a perfect circle. As it is now you have to guess.
    Hold the shift key while dragging to ensure ascpect ratio is kept (if you place an ellispe by dragging to size with the shift key, then you get a circle; if you later change the size by dragging a corner with the shift key, you still get a circle). Dragging by an edge will always distort.

Look at the Transform panel to see if you have turned a circle into an ellipse .. if it is no longer a circle, the x and y scales will be different. Click on the 'Uniform' checkbox to turn it back to a circle again
    Applied transformations still add to the wrong frame. They most often jump to the last frame and if you try to slide them to the correct position the frame properties change too and must be reset.
    What do I need to do (step by step instructiots fora moron please) to reproduce this?

Convert SWF to EXE

There have been some questions about converting SWF files to EXE, and you have 2 options...

1.) In your Flash player, open your SWF and under "file", choose "save as projector..." (I think that's what it's called).

2.) place the SWF in a WinZip archive, open it and instead of extracting it, choose the "create/export .exe".

The idea of exporting SWI to exe would be GREAT for CD presentations, but for net use it would be no good because you would still need to convert the file to SWF due to the HTML code,as an embedded Flash object.

Cheers,

Fredman

Alpha 3 Crashes

I have been downloading the Alphas and playing with them without much difficulties with my system. I used the Uninstal option for Alpha 2 and then installed Alpha 3. Now I cannot do much of anything with out having a major crash...I mean major, Blue screen of death with no way out except RESET and all the problems with that. I think I better wait for the Beta

COPY OBJECT: If you copy object that was drawn then paste that object, if you change colors of object 1
    object 2's colors change too (although these may take on different effects, and oddly enough they be resized and rotated independantly) even when one of the objects has been renamed.
    Is there any way to avoid this so that they can take on different colors/fils? When you copy a .jpeg, .gif, or .png, you later have a choice of changing it.
    This really isn't a big deal and is probably not a bug...just thought I would ask.
    Note: Text can be copied and pasted then colored independantly.

GRADIENTS: How do you delete gradients? Sometimes when you choose a gradient fil and click to
    change the colors, instead of changing the color, a new color is chosen such that you can have 3 or more
    color fills...this is great, no FANTASTIC (WOW and different alphas as well...thought that would be a great addition and was plesantly surprised to see it was there...think of the cool effects with this)
    but how can these 3rd, 4th, etc. colors be removed? If I delete the object and create
    a new one, the 3, 4, or 5, gradients are there again; so the onle way to choose a gradient with fewer colors is
    to close the program and reopen.

DRAW LINE: There may be a bug with the line object you can draw as well; first of all, if you drag to resize vertically the line width it can be resized to any width without changing the width in the Transform Panel, and it can be filled, but the fill is skewed and only visible during an effect.

BUTTON: There are some things that I cannot understand here so don't know whether it is a bug or not. What is a Hit State? It seems that is is the action's active region, you never see it, yet it can have fill attributes as if it were a drawn shape, should you choose to have no fill with a line width of 1 or 0 it doesn't work. If it is selected, and you try to add text, it keeps adding text to this state so that you end up with a
    Hit Rectangle, and a text, and another text etc., all under Hit State in the outline panel. This does the same thing if you choose to add text to the other states as well however I can understand how useful this can be (although I cannot figure out how to change the alpha in the Text Panel for these). Just don't know what value it adds or what it can be used for in the Hit State. If this is a bug and a big deal to fix it's probably better left as is, and certainly a disadvantage to remove if it would make it necessary
    to remove the ability to create multiple objects for the other states which can be really cool. If it has another use, how is it activated.

Sorry to post some of these things here that were brought up somewhere else, but my hard drive just keeps growing bad sectors and until the replacement is sent out I am using a 133Mhz and crawling along at speeds thet should be illegal on the net, so it takes so long to download these posts (even with images and footers disabled) that I often time out before they download.

I read a post and have seen that you will be adding the abiltiy to modify shapes after they are created
    (this will be invaluable for those of us that may not be able to draw anything but a straight line with a mouse...and only with the help of the Shift key) Thanks.
    In another post where someone suggested adding the ability to move the gradient fills off center, if this is something that can be done, I believe it wil take it to yet another level.
    If fills (or even better all the attributes of the objects you can draw in SWiSH) could be applied to text this would be great as well, even though the text would probably need to be turned into an object (maybe you could add this as an option under Convert : e.g., to Button, Sprite, or Shape ) first; disabling the complex effects. That would open up a number of possibilities;
    for example text could act like a mask if you chose a bitmap fill, and much like text created in Illustrator.

Since these new drawing tools are looking <i>SOOOOO COOOOOOL</i>...why not go all the way and add 3D drawing capability to SWiSH and do away with the need for having to use another program like Vecta 3D (that is if when February 15th rolls around, you're sitting there waiting and waiting for bug reports to come in). I would gladly search high and low to find a "loud" shirt for you so that you can get
    your job back at SWiSH...and I'm sure many other forum members would too! The only problem I can see with these additions is that SWiSH might put a lot of graphics software developers out of a job...just imagine if
    SWiSH were to hire them all, what a "loud" planet this would be! : ) Maybe by v3.0?
    The New TRANSFORM PANEL is a real timesaver when you want to start an object rotated or with different H/W dimensions. If you haven't thought of a name for it yet, how about using something with: Attributes or Position.

If it's any encouragement with all the bug reports you are receiving, the more I look at this program the bigger the gap between it and 1.52 seems. The only area that I have yet to see a major change is in the program's ability to do more with "Action Scripts" or whatever it is that would enable one to create mouse trails, forms, drag objects around, and have one .swf "talk" to another. Are these capabilities that would somehow effect the program's ease of use, are they very difficult to write, are they on the SWiSH wish list, or already in place with the new FS Command? They may be the only reasons left for anyone using Flash
    Thanks,
    Dawn

Woops my fault..

Re: Convert SWF to EXE

Originally posted by fredman73
    There have been some questions about converting SWF files to EXE, and you have 2 options...

1.) In your Flash player, open your SWF and under "file", choose "save as projector..." (I think that's what it's called).

2.) place the SWF in a WinZip archive, open it and instead of extracting it, choose the "create/export .exe".

The idea of exporting SWI to exe would be GREAT for CD presentations, but for net use it would be no good because you would still need to convert the file to SWF due to the HTML code,as an embedded Flash object.

Cheers,

Fredman
    See thats where your right the Swi To EXE is perfect for cd presentations and this program is most often used for that because it is very difficult to make a high graphic website using swish to be a user friendly website so instead you bring to a cd where only 700MB limit matters and that is a distance away.

APPLICATION ERROR

SWiSH200.exe - Application Error
    Exception Illegal Instruction
    (0xc000001d at location 0x0198d038)

Here are the particulars of the system: PIII 333 128 ram Win NT kst sp6a.

Here is what happened:
    I created an all text movie with 4 text elements.
    Text Element 1= 'This is a test' with a BLUR(20 frames) with these TRANSFORMS: START-Alpha Value=30,Scale=30,rotate=30 FINISH-Alpha Value =100 % Opaque, Scale =100 %, rotate=back to 0 CW.

Text Element 2= 'This is a test' with a BLUR(20 frames) with these TRANSFORMS: START-Alpha Value=30,Scale=30,rotate=30 FINISH-Alpha Value =100 % Opaque, Scale =100 %, rotate=back to 0 CCW.

Text Element 3 = '-----------' with a TRANSFORM (20 Frames) with a FINISH of Rotate 360 CCW and a fade to black.

Text Element 4 = '-----------' with a TRANSFORM (20 Frames) with a FINISH of Rotate 360 CW and a fade to black.

I tested the previews and they looked good. I then RIGHT CLICKED on Text Element 3 in the Time line and CUT it. I went to Text Element 4 in the time line and right clicked and the App error ocurred.

Sorry I could not go into further detail

One more Time :-)

Ok, here's one Failure I found.
    I'm running under Windows2000 Professionel on a AMD K7 800, 256 MB RAM, Matrox G450, and a blue Midi-Tower :-)))

When I try to get the Typewriter Effect on a Group of Objects, my Swiwh get crashed. :-(

Here's what Dr Watson give out:

Application exception occurred:
    App: (pid=272)
    When: 1/8/2001 @ 18:27:45.968
    Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

*----> System Information <----*
    Computer Name: HLF-WS0022
    User Name: maik
    Number of Processors: 1
    Processor Type: x86 Family 6 Model 4 Stepping 2
    Windows 2000 Version: 5.0
    Current Build: 2195
    Service Pack: None
    Current Type: Uniprocessor Free
    Registered Organization: #
    Registered Owner: #

*----> Task List <----*
    0 Idle.exe
    8 System.exe
    140 smss.exe
    164 csrss.exe
    184 winlogon.exe
    212 services.exe
    224 lsass.exe
    388 svchost.exe
    416 SPOOLSV.exe
    448 svchost.exe
    476 mgabg.exe
    532 NAVAPSVC.exe
    644 NPSSVC.exe
    676 regsvc.exe
    708 mstask.exe
    776 ALERTSVC.exe
    868 explorer.exe
    940 pdesk.exe
    960 realplay.exe
    980 D4.exe
    1044 POPROXY.exe
    840 internat.exe
    1100 Icq.exe
    1112 VPlus.exe
    1140 NAVAPW32.exe
    540 Eudora.exe
    832 IEXPLORE.exe
    272 SWiSH200.exe
    1260 notepad.exe
    896 drwtsn32.exe
    0 _Total.exe

(00400000 - 006DD000)
    (77F80000 - 77FF9000)
    (77820000 - 77827000)
    (77E80000 - 77F36000)
    (759B0000 - 759B6000)
    (77 E100 00 - 77E75000)
    (77F40000 - 77F7C000)
    (100 00000 - 1004B000)
    (76B30000 - 76B6E000)
    (77C70000 - 77CBA000)
    (77DB0000 - 77E0A000)
    (77D40000 - 77DAF000)
    (77B50000 - 77BDA000)
    (775A0000 - 777E0000)
    (78000000 - 78046000)
    (77800000 - 7781D000)
    (752F0000 - 7530F000)
    (77A50000 - 77B45000)
    (695E0000 - 69609000)
    (779B0000 - 77A45000)
    (77570000 - 775A0000)
    (77 4100 00 - 77423000)
    (6A8F0000 - 6A 9100 00)
    (01630000 - 01635000)
    (6E420000 - 6E426000)
    (75E60000 - 75E7A000)
    (01650000 - 01662000)
    (01780000 - 017 A100 0)
    (018C0000 - 018E5000)
    (728A0000 - 728A6000)
    (77CC0000 - 77D40000)
    (77850000 - 7788C000)
    (770C0000 - 770E3000)
    (77560000 - 77569000)

State Dump for Thread Id 0x220

eax=00000000 ebx=007f9730 ecx=00000000 edx=0012ed60 esi=00000000 edi=00000110
    eip=00500a7f esp=0012ed50 ebp=0012ed9c iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
    cs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0038 gs=0000 efl=00000202

function: <nosymbols>
    00500a62 8bec mov ebp,esp
    00500a64 83ec44 sub esp,0x44
    00500a67 894dc0 mov [ebp+0xc0],ecx ss:00f7c372=????????
    00500a6a 8b45c0 mov eax,[ebp+0xc0] ss:00f7c372=????????
    00500a6d 8b4d08 mov ecx,[ebp+0x8] ss:00f7c372=????????
    00500a70 8988c0000000 mov [eax+0xc0],ecx ds:000000c0=????????
    00500a76 8d55c4 lea edx,[ebp+0xc4] ss:00f7c372=????????
    00500a79 52 push edx
    00500a7a 6a3c push 0x3c
    00500a7c 8b4508 mov eax,[ebp+0x8] ss:00f7c372=????????
    FAULT ->00500a7f 8b4804 mov ecx,[eax+0x4] ds:00e4d5d6=????????
    00500a82 51 push ecx
    00500a83 ff15b0a0 6100 call dword ptr [0061a0b0] ds:0061a0b0=77f4334b
    00500a89 c745c4f0ffffff ss:00f7c372=????????
    mov dword ptr [ebp+0xc4],0xfffffff0
    00500a90 c745c800000000 mov dword ptr [ebp+0xc8],0x0 ss:00f7c372=????????
    00500a97 ba 0100 0000 mov edx,0x1
    00500a9c 85d2 test edx,edx
    00500a9e 7409 jz 0050d1a9
    00500aa0 c745bc00000000 mov dword ptr [ebp+0xbc],0x0 ss:00f7c372=????????
    00500aa7 eb14 jmp 005097bd
    00500aa9 8d45e0 lea eax,[ebp+0xe0] ss:00f7c372=????????
    00500aac 50 push eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1 Param#2 Param#3 Param#4 Function Name
    0012ED9C 005010AC 00000000 0012F2AC 0012EDD0 005C1C55 !<nosymbols>
    0012EDAC 005C1C55 77E13EB0 00040BB0 00000110 00020BF2 !<nosymbols>
    0012EDD0 77E27499 005C1C27 00040BB0 00000110 00020BF2 !<nosymbols>
    0012EE0C 77E1871E 00040BB0 00000110 00020BF2 00000000 user32!LoadBitmapA
    0012EE44 77E16469 77E186FD 00040BB0 00000110 00020BF2 user32!DefDlgProcA
    0012EE68 77E1A6F8 77E186FD 00040BB0 00000110 00020BF2 user32!SetRect
    0012EE88 005C34A3 77E186FD 00040BB0 00000110 00020BF2 user32!CallWindowProcA
    0012EEA8 005C2B28 00000110 00020BF2 00000000 0012F2AC !<nosymbols>
    0012EF44 005C3B7F 00000110 00020BF2 0062ECB8 0012EF60 !<nosymbols>
    0012EF64 005C2A6B 00000110 00020BF2 00000000 00000000 !<nosymbols>
    0012EFC4 005C2C74 84C800C4 00040BB0 00000110 00020BF2 !<nosymbols>
    0012EFE0 77E13EB0 00040BB0 00000110 00020BF2 00000000 !<nosymbols>
    0012F000 77E1591B 005C2C49 00040BB0 00000110 00020BF2 user32!SetTimer
    0012F01C 77E1595D 007F9730 00000110 00020BF2 00000000 user32!GetMonitorInfoW
    0012F044 77F9FB83 0012F054 00000018 007F9730 00000110 user32!GetMonitorInfoW
    0012F0A0 77E22C6C 007F9730 00000110 00020BF2 00000000 ntdll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher
    0012F158 77E233B7 00400000 00000006 0000038C 007F9730 user32!DrawFrame
    0012F17C 77E3730A 00400000 006C79D0 00060600 005C1C27 user32!CreateDialogIndirectParamAorW
    0012F19C 005C2094 00400000 006C79D0 00060600 005C1C27 user32!CreateDialogIndirectParamA
    0012F204 005C233A 006C79D0 01A35238 00400000 0144AB30 !<nosymbols>
    0012F248 00487645 01473EC0 FFFFFFFF 00000000 FFFFFFFF !<nosymbols>
    0012F298 004B8590 0012F2AC 01473EC0 00000000 0062A54C !<nosymbols>
    0012F4B0 00450885 016517EA 00050000 7FFDE000 00000000 !<nosymbols>
    0012F698 0042F673 00008072 01460CA0 01460760 014603F0 !<nosymbols>
    0012F6B0 004061D3 00008072 0144AB30 01460CA0 0012F6D8 !<nosymbols>
    0012F6C4 005C63B9 00008072 0061B910 00000111 0012F708 !<nosymbols>
    0012F6D8 005C6501 0144AB30 00008072 00000000 004061AD !<nosymbols>
    0012F708 005CDED3 00008072 00000000 00000000 00000000 !<nosymbols>
    0012F724 005CE5A1 00008072 00000000 00000000 00000000 !<nosymbols>
    0012F75C 005DDCF1 00008072 00000000 00000000 00000000 !<nosymbols>
    0012F794 005C4197 00008072 00000000 00000000 00000000 !<nosymbols>
    0012F7E4 005DD374 00000000 00020976 01A35238 01A35238 !<nosymbols>
    0012F890 005C3B7F 00000111 00008072 00020976 0012F8AC !<nosymbols>
    0012F8B0 005C2A6B 00000111 00008072 00020976 0145491C !<nosymbols>
    0012F910 005C2C74 00000000 00060600 00000111 00008072 !<nosymbols>
    0012F92C 77E13EB0 00060600 00000111 00008072 00020976 !<nosymbols>
    0012F94C 77E1591B 005C2C49 00060600 00000111 00008072 user32!SetTimer
    0012F968 77E1595D 007BD220 00000111 00008072 00020976 user32!GetMonitorInfoW
    0012F990 77F9FB83 0012F9A0 00000018 007BD220 00000111 user32!GetMonitorInfoW
    0012F9EC 77E1A5B7 007BD220 00000111 00008072 00020976 ntdll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher
    0012FA0C 004A3755 00060600 00000111 00008072 00020976 user32!SendMessageA
    0012FAC0 005C3FED 00000002 00000051 00000031 0145491C !<nosymbols>
    0012FB40 005C3B7F 00000204 00000002 00626878 0012FB5C !<nosymbols>
    0012FB60 005C2A6B 00000204 00000002 00 3100 51 0067AA40 !<nosymbols>
    0012FBC0 005C2C74 00000000 00020976 00000204 00000002 !<nosymbols>
    0012FBDC 77E13EB0 00020976 00000204 00000002 00 3100 51 !<nosymbols>
    0012FBFC 77E1401A 005C2C49 00020976 00000204 00000002 user32!SetTimer
    0012FC88 77E13F0F 0067AA40 00000000 77E367B9 0067AA40 user32!DispatchMessageW
    0012FCB8 77E359A6 00020862 007CB510 0144A780 0144A780 user32!DispatchMessageW
    0012FCDC 005C5EFE 00020862 0067AA40 0067AA40 005C55E5 user32!IsDialogMessageA
    0012FEBC 005C4ACF 0067AA40 0067AA40 01A35238 005C71A0 !<nosymbols>
    0067AA40 00000204 00000002 00 3100 51 00094202 000000D2 !<nosymbols>

*----> Raw Stack Dump <----*
    0012ed50 3c 00 00 00 60 ed 12 00 - 24 77 5c 00 c0 f3 12 00 <...`...$w\.....
    0012ed60 01 00 00 00 12 68 5c 00 - 88 cd 66 00 29 68 5c 00 .....h\...f.)h\.
    0012ed70 88 cd 66 00 f0 03 46 01 - 8c ed 12 00 77 91 44 00 ..f...F.....w.D.
    0012ed80 f0 03 46 01 12 68 5c 00 - e8 cc 66 00 1f 92 4b 00 ..F..h\...f...K.
    0012ed90 e8 cc 66 00 c0 3e 47 01 - c0 f3 12 00 ac ed 12 00 ..f..>G.........
    0012eda0 ac 10 50 00 00 00 00 00 - ac f2 12 00 d0 ed 12 00 ..P.............
    0012edb0 55 1c 5c 00 b0 3e e1 77 - b0 0b 04 00 10 01 00 00 U.\..>.w........
    0012edc0 f2 0b 02 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 cd ab ba dc ................
    0012edd0 0c ee 12 00 99 74 e2 77 - 27 1c 5c 00 b0 0b 04 00 .....t.w'.\.....
    0012ede0 10 01 00 00 f2 0b 02 00 - 00 00 00 00 10 01 00 00 ................
    0012edf0 fd 86 e1 77 25 24 5c 00 - b8 cb 69 00 00 00 00 00 ...w%$\...i.....
    0012ee00 00 74 61 74 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 44 ee 12 00 .tat........D...
    0012ee10 1e 87 e1 77 b0 0b 04 00 - 10 01 00 00 f2 0b 02 00 ...w............
    0012ee20 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 - b0 3e e1 77 b0 0b 04 00 .........>.w....
    0012ee30 10 01 00 00 f2 0b 02 00 - 00 00 00 00 fd 86 e1 77 ...............w
    0012ee40 cd ab ba dc 68 ee 12 00 - 69 64 e1 77 fd 86 e1 77 ....h...id.w...w
    0012ee50 b0 0b 04 00 10 01 00 00 - f2 0b 02 00 00 00 00 00 ................
    0012ee60 ac f2 12 00 ac f2 12 00 - 88 ee 12 00 f8 a6 e1 77 ...............w
    0012ee70 fd 86 e1 77 b0 0b 04 00 - 10 01 00 00 f2 0b 02 00 ...w............
    0012ee80 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 - a8 ee 12 00 a3 34 5c 00 .............4\.

State Dump for Thread Id 0x3c8

eax=77d4b759 ebx=00164018 ecx=0016264c edx=00000000 esi=00157d70 edi=0000 0100
    eip=77f82eec esp=01c1fe28 ebp=01c1ff74 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc

function: ZwReplyWaitReceivePortEx
    77f82ee1 b8ac000000 mov eax,0xac
    77f82ee6 8d542404 lea edx,[esp+0x4] ss:02a6d3ff=????????
    77f82eea cd2e int 2e
    77f82eec c21400 ret 0x14

01C1FF74 77D4B407 77D4B7BF 00157D70 00000000 40163A90 ntdll!ZwReplyWaitReceivePortEx
    01C1FFA8 77D4B771 00162E40 01C1FFEC 77E92CA8 00164018 rpcrt4!RpcBindingSetOption
    01C1FFB4 77E92CA8 00164018 00000000 40163A90 00164018 rpcrt4!RpcBindingSetOption
    01C1FFEC 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 kernel32!CreateFileA

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc4

eax=00000000 ebx=77e84b74 ecx=00000101 edx=00000000 esi=77f90328 edi=01f0ff58
    eip=77f90333 esp=01f0ff44 ebp=01f0ff60 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc

function: ZwDelayExecution
    77f90328 b832000000 mov eax,0x32
    77f9032d 8d542404 lea edx,[esp+0x4] ss:02d5d51b=????????
    77f90331 cd2e int 2e
    77f90333 c20800 ret 0x8
    77f90336 33c0 xor eax,eax
    77f90338 e99ac6ffff jmp RtlCopySid+0x64 (77f8c9d7)
    77f9033d 23d1 and edx,ecx
    77f9033f 8a06 mov al,[esi] ds:77f90328=b8
    77f90341 8807 mov [edi],al ds:01f0ff58=b0
    77f90343 8a4601 mov al,[esi+0x1] ds:78ddd8fe=??
    77f90346 884701 mov [edi+0x1],al ds:02d5d52e=??
    77f90349 8a4602 mov al,[esi+0x2] ds:78ddd8fe=??
    77f9034c c1e902 shr ecx,0x2
    77f9034f 884702 mov [edi+0x2],al ds:02d5d52e=??
    77f90352 83c603 add esi,0x3

01F0FF60 77E84B7F 00000005 00000000 0059BB05 00000005 ntdll!ZwDelayExecution
    01F0FFB4 77E92CA8 0144AA70 0012F754 00000000 0144AA70 kernel32!Sleep
    01F0FFEC 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 kernel32!CreateFileA

State Dump for Thread Id 0x37c

eax=77562bdf ebx=00000002 ecx=00000000 edx=00000000 esi=77f87e6c edi=00000002
    eip=77f87e77 esp=020cff24 ebp=020cff70 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
    cs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0038 gs=0000 efl=00000246

function: ZwWaitForMultipleObjects
    77f87e6c b8e9000000 mov eax,0xe9
    77f87e71 8d542404 lea edx,[esp+0x4] ss:02f1d4fb=????????
    77f87e75 cd2e int 2e
    77f87e77 c21400 ret 0x14
    77f87e7a 668b08 mov cx,[eax] ds:77562bdf=8b55
    77f87e7d 40 inc eax
    77f87e7e 40 inc eax
    77f87e7f 8945a4 mov [ebp+0xa4],eax ss:02f1d546=????????
    77f87e82 6685c9 test cx,cx
    77f87e85 75f3 jnz RtlExpandEnvironmentStrings_U+0x26 (77f8e57a)
    77f87e87 663930 cmp [eax],si ds:77562bdf=8b55
    77f87e8a 75ee jnz ZwFsControlFile+0x54 (77f8bf7a)
    77f87e8c 40 inc eax
    77f87e8d 40 inc eax
    77f87e8e 8945a4 mov [ebp+0xa4],eax ss:02f1d546=????????

020CFF70 77E9E68A 020CFF48 00000001 00000000 00000000 ntdll!ZwWaitForMultipleObjects
    020CFFB4 77E92CA8 00000000 7FFDDBF8 00000000 00000000 kernel32!WaitForMultipleObjects
    020CFFEC 00000000 77562BDF 00000000 00000000 00000000 kernel32!CreateFileA

*----> Raw Stack Dump <----*
    020cff24 b2 79 e8 77 02 00 00 00 - 48 ff 0c 02 01 00 00 00 .y.w....H.......
    020cff34 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - f8 db fd 7f 00 00 00 00 ................
    020cff44 00 00 00 00 dc 01 00 00 - d8 01 00 00 a0 91 0c 81 ................
    020cff54 00 00 00 00 ac 4c 1c bd - 00 00 00 00 f8 db fd 7f .....L..........
    020cff64 00 00 00 00 78 ff 0c 02 - 00 00 00 00 b4 ff 0c 02 ....x...........
    020cff74 8a e6 e9 77 48 ff 0c 02 - 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...wH...........
    020cff84 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 1f 2c 56 77 02 00 00 00 .........,Vw....
    020cff94 a4 ff 0c 02 00 00 00 00 - ff ff ff ff 00 00 00 00 ................
    020cffa4 dc 01 00 00 d8 01 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 2b 0e 43 80 ............+.C.
    020cffb4 ec ff 0c 02 a8 2c e9 77 - 00 00 00 00 f8 db fd 7f .....,.w........
    020cffc4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 b0 fd 7f 00 00 00 00 ................
    020cffd4 c0 ff 0c 02 00 00 00 00 - ff ff ff ff fd 13 ea 77 ...............w
    020cffe4 08 c0 e9 77 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...w............
    020cfff4 df 2b 56 77 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .+Vw............
    020d0004 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 55 - 55 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 .......UUP......
    020d0014 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 88 88 88 ................
    020d0024 88 99 88 00 00 00 00 05 - 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........P.......
    020d0034 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 77 77 77 .............www
    020d0044 77 77 78 00 00 00 00 05 - 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 wwx.....P.......
    020d0054 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................

I hope it can help.. Bye

Prblem with Circles

Hi Roger & Co!

There is a problem with circles!

When I draw a circle (with Shift button) - the result is a pumpkin (bashed at the bottom)!!! :-D

Is this a bug?

With best SWiSH-es,

Stefan.

APPLICATION ERROR

I got this one today also...

Illegal Operation 0x0049e36e at 0x00000004

These usually pop up on me whielst I right click on the Timeline to modify effects. This one was when I right clicked on the timeline to modify an imported GIF at timeline frame 0. That particular GIF already had a TRANSFORM that started at frame 30.

Re: One more Time :-)

Originally posted by 667Viper
    Ok, here's one Failure I found.
    I'm running under Windows2000 Professionel on a AMD K7 800, 256 MB RAM, Matrox G450, and a blue Midi-Tower :-)))

When I try to get the Typewriter Effect on a Group of Objects, my Swiwh get crashed. :-(

Yep, it's a bug. I've fixed it.

Cheers,

Hung-Hsin