A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Problems with Zoom&Pan image viewer

Problems with Zoom&Pan image viewer

Hey,

I am recently making a website in flash cs3 using flash actionscript 2. I have currently put a zoom&pan image viewer into one of the website pages to use as a map viewer. However once pasted into a empty movie clip it seems to be displaying a whole lot of white space once fully zoomed out and the image being only around a 1/4 of the assigned area. I am thinking its something to do with the alignment. I am an amateur when it comes to script, anyone who could have a look over it would help me out immensely so I know for future reference.

I have attached the fla if anyone has a spare minute to have a quick look over it. I would be most appreciative. As I said its probably something simple if you know a decent amount of actionscript coding.
    I have also attached the swf file, for quick view. The image can be found if you enter corporate in the first window then venue in the side menu.

link > http://www.zshare.net/download/692536590c98f3ab/

The movie clip is labelled "map"

Edit by admin: no contact info permitted on the forum, thank you

No joy...

Im guessing no one has such luck rectifying the problem, I been at it all week and still havent managed to find the cause of the issue.