A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: myflashstore(dot)net - Need a designer!

Question myflashstore(dot)net - Need a designer!

I have never coded flash, and dont intend to, but was wondeirng if anyone could make me a player just like that site offers?

Its a flash player that plays MP3's/has a shopping cart/check out to paypal..

Thats all i require..

I dont wish to use theirs as i dont like the design or the monthly fee!

Anyone able to help with this? (payed of course)

(sorry if this is wrong section? Move to correct?)

Thanks guys!

www.rajkataria.com rajkataria17's Avatar
    Your Private Messages are not enabled yet, please leave your contact details here... so one can contact you...

Thanks

I designed a mp3 shopping cart not to long ago for a company. It's for sell on their site (no montly fee, just a one time fee to purchase it).

With connection with the guy who operates the site that contracted the cart from me, I can modify the GUI of the cart to fit your own personal needs. The design of the cart was to facilitate easy skinning of the shopping cart... and making it viable for audio, video, and other goods (so you can use it for whatever you desire).

http://www.dreamlinestudio.com/AS3_flashcarts.php

PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by lordofduct; 01-18-2010 at 05:28 AM.
    I do not vow to know everything, and I can not guarantee what I say is correct. We are all learning, and I actually thank you the one with the questions for asking and stimulating my mind.

www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog, or contact me through my website. I'm always available for freelance work in Flex3/Actionscript 3.

how many times must I say it... the livedocs are your friend!
    http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/...l-classes.html

Quote Originally Posted by lordofduct View Post
    I designed a mp3 shopping cart not to long ago for a company. It's for sell on their site (no montly fee, just a one time fee to purchase it).

With connection with the guy who operates the site that contracted the cart from me, I can modify the GUI of the cart to fit your own personal needs. The design of the cart was to facilitate easy skinning of the shopping cart... and making it viable for audio, video, and other goods (so you can use it for whatever you desire).

http://www.dreamlinestudio.com/AS3_flashcarts.php

PM me if you're interested.
    Sent you an email...