A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash game developer looking for projects

resolved Flash game developer looking for projects

Hello, I am a flash game developer doing flash AS2, AS3 and Object Oriented game development.

I have handled many more projects for clients across world.

I do flash websites, database driven development by using php and mysql, flash games and html web development.

I handle Search Engine Optimization for any website. You can cotact me at any time for any kind of small or big projects.

Please contact for a free quote at satya4satyanm@yahoo.co.in

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by satya4satyanm; 01-31-2010 at 11:55 PM.

I must say, your work is atrocious.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sora72 View Post
    If you see anything bad just suggest. Do not simply give a bad comment. Here people are at the begining levels also. Do no think everyone are at your level of expertise.

How so? I think that his work is on par with most other authors out there.

I'm still learning myself (I have yet to learn XML). I primarily do games, but haven't much time due to university.
    Send me a PM if you're interested in mini Flash games.
    Examples of my work: Arian Starfighter, Hikouki Consecution
    I'm interested in doing small-scale games at the moment.

Are you the satya4satyanm from flashden? http://activeden.net/user/satya4satyanm/portfolio

Thanks

yes I am

With my little knowledge I am able to get few clients for me.

And my clients are very happy with my work.

I do work in PHP, MySql, xml, flash AS2 and AS3, HTML, CSS, javascript.

I am trying to launch a website for entertainment http://www.crazycoolfun.com

I am gathering information for a flash trading site and developing it http://www.flashvend.net it's just a mockup.

yes I am learning flash game development to make professional games in future. I am working in a game development company as a flash designer, and my role is animator, few design updates and few coding updates for existing games.

I work on myspace and facebook applications in my present company. Would like to do good in future.

I need your help in the way of comments and suggestions to grow further.
    Last edited by satya4satyanm; 02-02-2010 at 12:59 AM.

Sorry, I was basing my opinion off the fact you were selling these projects for money where someone could easily make these in 10 minutes tops. The only reasonable one I saw out of your portfolio was the xml + html template.

Also, if you note yourself as a beginner, I don't think you should sell any work just yet.
    Last edited by sora72; 02-02-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Thumbs up

Sorry, I was basing my opinion off the fact you were selling these projects for money where someone could easily make these in 10 minutes tops. The only reasonable one I saw out of your portfolio was the xml + html template.

Also, if you note yourself as a beginner, I don't think you should sell any work just yet.
    yes I have done only few good things, but trying to do much more.

In the past I have integrated XML with flash, lightview with xml and flash video, a t-shirt designer flash project, a flash banner which tracks mysql data for slideshow, an mp3 player which takes data from mysql as xml feed and plays on a online mp3 market place... and few more

but yes now I am trying to go for bigger things but not getting much time to do those. But in future I will definitely do something good.

Thank you and no problem

This thread is interesting. I'm not sure why sora72 is being a hater. It's ludicrous to say that any of his files can be made in 10 minutes tops. I'd imagine the least amount of time to make anything I've seen is 4 hours which is enough to make a useful component. He has made many sales on flashden that show this. Where is your portfolio [satya4satyanm]? I don't see a link to it in your first post, the only thing I saw was the flashden account which I had to find myself.

And to answer your question sora72
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=809162

You have to keep a variable to store the previous position of the MovieClip.

Ex:
    Code:
    //box is a moviclip on the stage
    var lastX = box._x;

onEnterFrame = function()
    {
       if(box._x > lastX)
           trace("box moved right");
       if(box._x < lastX)
          trace("box moved left");

lastX = box._x;
    }