A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need Interactive Map programmed

Need Interactive Map programmed

I am looking for a freelance Flash designer to complete the following project. Please email me with a bid and some examples of your work. Open to possibilities but basically looking for the following:

An interactive Flash map of a golf course community where the user would be able to zoom into various neighborhoods and scroll. When one zooms in to a specific neighborhood there would be a link for an indepth guide to that neighborhood (a page that already exists). Also, possibly thinking of having a menu as part of the navigation where one could select a neighborhood form a drop-down, and when a neighborhood is selected, the map zooms into that particular neighborhood.

I would provide all artwork - looking for someone to assemble everything and make it work. Looking forward to hearing from you: ericwpb@gmail.com

www.rajkataria.com rajkataria17's Avatar
    Email sent.

How often do you need to update this interactive map? I can build custom maps in flash and make it editable using iMapBuilder, here are some of the custom interactive map samples.

Their standard mapping software comes with country map and US county map templates. But I can build a custom map base on your golf course community, and make it importable and editable using iMapBuilder software. This way you can also do future updates easily by yourself.
    Last edited by tdjprj; 05-28-2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: correct wrong link