A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey deepakflash... listen man. We need to talk.

Hey deepakflash... listen man. We need to talk.

As you know by now, I've banned you at least 20 times.

That's 19 times too many. I bet you don't remember why you got banned in the first place. Allow me to remind you - you posted, rather foolishly, a picture of you downloading bit torrents of movies, software and that's against the rules.

You've come back multiple times... only to be found out and banned over and over again. You've started cricket threads... you've posted UFO videos... you've basically made a fool out of yourself over and over.

Not because your IP shows up the same time each time. You've made a fool out of yourself because you've come back to a site that you got banned for while doing illegal things once, got caught and you continue to come back.

Here's my advice. Let it go. Flashkit isn't worth it. It's just a site that houses a few users that talk about varied things - none of it illegal. You were caught, it's over with man.

Just let it go. The amount of time it takes you to sign up, post something new, I got a one-click ban ability waiting for you. One click.

It's that easy. Yet you have to sign up, click through the registration process, use a different e-mail each time... all of that energy for what exactly? What do you think you're proving other than you're just really lacking something.

I mean, I'm a volunteer to this site. I have no life as it stands. But you? You go that extra mile man. Just let it go.

It's just a forum, dressed up in bright ass yellow. Nothing special. Just let it go. 20+ times later, it ain't worth it.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick View Post

That's 19 times too many. I bet you don't remember why you got banned in the first place. Allow me to remind you - you posted, rather foolishly, a picture of you downloading bit torrents of movies, software and that's against the rules.

You've come back multiple times... only to be found out and banned over and over again. You've started cricket threads... you've posted UFO videos... you've basically made a fool out of yourself over and over.

Not because your IP shows up the same time each time. You've made a fool out of yourself because you've come back to a site that you got banned for while doing illegal things once, got caught and you continue to come back.

Here's my advice. Let it go. Flashkit isn't worth it. It's just a site that houses a few users that talk about varied things - none of it illegal. You were caught, it's over with man.

Just let it go. The amount of time it takes you to sign up, post something new, I got a one-click ban ability waiting for you. One click.

It's that easy. Yet you have to sign up, click through the registration process, use a different e-mail each time... all of that energy for what exactly? What do you think you're proving other than you're just really lacking something.

I mean, I'm a volunteer to this site. I have no life as it stands. But you? You go that extra mile man. Just let it go.

It's just a forum, dressed up in bright ass yellow. Nothing special. Just let it go. 20+ times later, it ain't worth it.
    I dont know who deepakflash is or what he did or what he has against him... but gerbick u abuse ur power on this forum quite a bit. Also, there arent that many users on the forum anyways. I understand ur supposed to keep this forum PG or PG13... but try to lighten up a little?

this is coming from a guy who's been here 9 years and got banned for like a week because i posted a picture of something NBC members did for black history month. For those of you who missed it, it was just a list of foods that NBC gave to their staff in honor of black history month. He banned me cuz it was being"cute" or racist. i dont know what he meant by that but ok..
    Last edited by gshock; 02-13-2010 at 09:47 PM.
    * I could be banned at any time... [/evp]

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock View Post
    I dont know who deepakflash is or what he did or what he has against him.
    ...well it hardly seems appropriate to offer any comment on this thread really.

He was 20xbanned for being a troll, and coming back and being a troll again, and again, and again, ad infinitum.

davidp
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

the first thing i do when i get back from a week long ban is i call out the person that banned me.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    It has always been the same really, if someone is dissatisfied with the actions of a moderator, they can email the webmaster to voice their concern.

dp

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

Quote Originally Posted by gshock View Post
    He banned me cuz it was being"cute" or racist. i dont know what he meant by that but ok..
    It was reported, complained about. Blame your peers.

As far as it goes, I don't allow any racism on the boards, jest or not. It's in the rules. The rules I enforce, mmkay?

Hit up the webmaster if you have a complaint. And read again above; you'll see that deepakflash showed off how he was downloading Hollywood movies and Adobe CS4 via bit torrent here at Flashkit.

Not too smart of a move... either.

Gshock allow me to remind you that Gerbick has patience that I do not.

While your temporary ban is over you are still being monitored. I think it wise for you to present yourself in a manner becoming an individual who wishes to be a member in good standing with the community.

doItLikeThis
    I agree with gshock, Gerbick needs to lighten up a bit. He sometimes counters other people's statements like he owns the place.
    -Aditya

Banned

I posted only a screenshot of torrent window that had softwares and a list of movies. I did not post a torrent link. Almost everyone download s/w using torrent. But they dont tell you. Thats the only difference.

Nop. None of them had a reason to get banned. I was only posting evidences of UFO, aliens with some links, and a letter to obama to show you the seriousness of this whole thing.

Posting a pic of a torrent list and being frank is not Illegal.
    Yes, Flashkit is worth nothing as long as FK'ers aren't willing to open their eyes an see whats really going around, as long as FK'ers dont keep a closed mind ignoring facts supported by evidences without even spending time to use common sense to sit and think about it, and then decide for yourself.

Thats ok with me. I have no trouble spending 2 minutes.

It's that easy. Yet you have to sign up, click through the registration process, use a different e-mail each time...
    Subtract "use a different e-mail each time".
    There is no need for me to do that

I mean, I'm a volunteer to this site. I have no life as it stands. But you? You go that extra mile man.
    I spread Truth. Not lies. I don't care spending time for it.

And btw, since you deleted the two links i had posted here, I will post it again. Dont keep deleting and make me come back again.

[URL's REMOVED]

Once banned... forever banned. 'Tis the rules.

Just like talking about, showing how, showing illegal activity, or requesting illegally obtained copyright material is also against the rules.

Get the hint kid. Once banned, you're not allowed back. And I think you cannot read - I said that you foolishly posted a picture of illegal activity.

We don't allow that here.

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.

We will continue to ban your accounts and remove your posts. Further we will contact your ISP and present them with evidence of your harassment of this forum. If this fails to resolve the issue we'll hand it over to our legal department.

Thumbs up

haha this place never changes!

Wow, markp is back, and we keep banning all new members. All we need now is subway taking part in mac discussions and it's 2006 all over again

I could reset and send Subway his password... hmm.

I could reset and send Subway his password... hmm.
    Right, subway doesnt have time to post on flashkit, not since Gran Turismo 5 came out. its got 79,000 cars and 15,000 tracks. hes going to be playing that til hes at least 72 years old.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoss.com View Post
    Wow, markp is back, and we keep banning all new members.
    Lol. The frequencies of bans on this site far exceed all other forums that I know of.. Or maybe their bans weren't publicised, much more mysterious this way.

It's weird that I've been here 9 years and never knew there was this level of acrimony anywhere on the board. Other than a couple odd run-ins with attitudinous noobs I've always felt the place was very polite and well-run, with a startling lack of trolls. Almost like it was back in the old bbs days. Although I get accused of being a troll in some places myself -- pretty much anywhere anti-smoking laws are being discussed, for instance -- I have to say I think this board generally respects the difference between posting an opinion and posting an obscenity; as a pretty major a*hole myself, I've never felt worried about going "over the line" here by expressing myself, and at the same time, I've felt there was plenty of goodwill to go around. So I guess it's just the coffee lounge... but whatever the mods here are doing that I'm not privy to, it seems to work fairly well.

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Googooboyy View Post
    Lol. The frequencies of bans on this site far exceed all other forums that I know of.. Or maybe their bans weren't publicised, much more mysterious this way.

...or maybe their trolls are just not as committed and they don't need to be banned more than a dozen times

dp

And the highly anticipated 'Best Troll Award' goes to... oh wait, he's got too many nicks. Which one to choose?