A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Windows phone 7

Windows phone 7

If you have time to, watch this 22 minute walk-through of the Windows Phone 7.

In my opinion it looks really good, a lot better than the previous windows phones. It is a lot more like an iPhone, but with stolen design from the Zune (why is it not called the Zune Phone?). This could be a Microsoft win.

So, what do you think? Is it a gamechanger? Will this be your next phone, instead of an Android or iPhone?

I was JUST watching a video over at life hacker about it.

It seems interesting. I want to try one out in person.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

FK's Official Mac Hater jasonsplace's Avatar
    I love my Zune HD but I personally don't know how good of a phone interface it would make. I'll have to give it a try before I judge it though.

As to why it's not called the Zune Phone, the way it was described in the video that you posted is that Microsoft has been working on an interface design called Metro. Windows Media Player was the first product to use it and it's now being used by the Zune and somewhat on the XBox as well. This is just another device using that interface design.
    Jason L. Wright
    I'm not that hard to imitate. Just make some random negative claim at Apple or anything else for that matter and then have nothing to back it up.