A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Where to find collaboration?

Where to find collaboration?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had ideas where to find collaboration for flash games?

I'm an artist and have a strong project in mind, but can't seem to find a good way to get the programming side of things accomplished.

I'm not really sure where programmers hang out (I'm guessing sites like this? haha)... so if anyone had some ideas on where to go, I would love to hear them P:

Game Player - Developer scheletro's Avatar
    Here!

Thats why Im here too, this is a perfect place, but you need to have a project no an idea, you need to show everything you have in the art so we feel exited about our project besides ideas in what you are doing with the game, sell it or just distribute for free, everything!

"I love to make them as I love to play them"

yeh, you can find loads of good programmers here, but you have to get them interested to join in, If you are an artist, i suggest you show some concept arts, that way, we can see your work and can be sure if the idea is good enough to collaborate on.
    If you like me, add me to your friends list .

PS: looking for spriters and graphics artists for a RPG and an Arcade fighting project. If you can help out, please pm me!

My Arcade My Blog

Add me on twitter: