A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: MXML code

MXML code

Hi everyone,

I have been working on a charting flex document listing repository statistics for work and it can be seen here -http://www.jorum.ac.uk/aboutus/Chart...orialJorum.swf Unfortunately,my hard drive died last week and the MXML source files were wiped(I know I should have backed it up). As I cant really afford paying $80 to decompile to get the MXML script, I wondered if anyone could do it for me as I put many hours into that piece of work. I have tried using the demo version of SWF Decompiler and Trillix but unfortunately they only give you the component code and not the <script/>
    Any help would be gratefully received.

Your URL is incomplete.

To be honest, when coding, did you allow view source in your project(s)? Most people do not deploy as such, so you just might be out of luck a bit.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Apologies for the incorrect link, I have attached the correct link here. Unfortunately I did not allow view source unless it was a default setting.

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    Personally I would guess that you only lost half the pie, the frontend piece to be exact and the least complicated piece to look at it. You only lost the flex, not the data it's pulling from so your best bet is to simply make a new frontend and tie a new datagrid and charting tool to your existing (and still remaining available to you) data and take the experience as food for thought as to the benefits of archiving builds no matter how many times you have to do so in order to have something to fall back on.