A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Restart the weekly challenge?

Restart the weekly challenge?

With all this nice weather finally breaking through it could be very soon. I am definitely feeling the photo itch coming back.

So, what do you all think? How many of you could handle shooting weekly assignments all summer?

I'll try to make it exciting I promise
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Nikonist
    Not sure about being able to participate every week but surely it would be great fun to get the challenge back!
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

I'll do my best to be part of it

So how shall we do this? Every Sunday I announce the new theme? I will think of something to post this weekend

Since this is a reboot we can redo the stuff from the old one. So throw out a bunch of ideas and we'll make a list of stuff to do.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Do you think Friday would be better - so it gives us chance over a weekend? Then we get the week to post stuff and then start again on Friday.

Need to get some more folks on here - can we commandeer some dudes from the CL?

Best Friends Forever azphotoguy's Avatar
    I am getting back into shooting and would enjoy having an objective. I will make an effort to participate. I agree that Friday's would be better.
    The City Boy Has Moved To The Country And Found Himself

happy to give this a go again

What my thoughts on Sunday was that if I announce it then it will give you a heads up to try and shoot all week and plan the weekend to shoot it if you don't get a chance during the week. If enough people think Friday is better I can accommodate. Just figured Sunday would give you the weekdays to plan(or shoot)

I'll start off easy this week

Also I'm nosy so how about with each shot we add a before(straight out of camera) and the exif data? A step back for the setup(if lighting is involved) would be cool too.
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 03-25-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Yeah - exif in your post and lighting is a must.

The main reason I want to do it on Fridays is so we can start tomorrow!

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littlematt View Post
    do it! I need an excuse to get my camera out.
    +1

haha ok well I will give you a jump start on it and come up with something due this weekend. I'll make it real easy.

I've got my thinking cap on. Hopefully by the end of the day here at work I will write it out.