A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Human centipede

Human centipede

some of you were given knowledge of this might creation and scoffed as if it was a joke, but i bring you the us trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv...layer_embedded

be ready for what is sure to be the best movie of all time!
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Bah... I don't see what's the big deal.
    Anus to mouth grafting has existed in the corporate world for centuries

::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

Anus to mouth has existed in my pron collection for years as well.

oh...wait.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

I'm wondering if there's something that they didn't show in the trailer. They gave up the whole plot, who escapes, who's the bad guy, what's he doing, how's he doing it, etc. What's left?
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Why is the guy in the front of the 3-way centipede? It seems like it would make much more sense from a symmetry standpoint to have him in the middle of the centipede sandwich...

Quote Originally Posted by argonauta View Post
    I'm wondering if there's something that they didn't show in the trailer. They gave up the whole plot, who escapes, who's the bad guy, what's he doing, how's he doing it, etc. What's left?
    i dont want to ruin this for you, but every trailer ever made has ruined the plot.

just based on the iron man trailer i can tell you that iron man is going to fight a bunch of ironman clones, and then fight whiplash and iron man is going to win and then there is going to be an ironman 3

shooooooooooocker

Well yes, but there's those that put the entire plot AND the best scenes of the movie in the trailer. THen you go see the movie and think "the trailer was way more exciting than the movie".

Then there's those trailers that show a good amount of spoilers, but when you go see the movie, it doesn't disappoint, because what was show in the trailer was just a teaser (this is what I'm expecting of Ironman 2 for example).

So, given that this movie is called human centipede and we see it at the end of the trailer, do you think that's as good as it gets, or will it get better? It'd be way cool if the trailer just showed the first 15 minutes of the movie, and the rest is the centipede running around the house eating their own feces and trying to escape.

Or if the guy that is in front falls in love with the girl in the back, and they try to have sex.
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

i dont want to spoil it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2 View Post
    just based on the iron man trailer i can tell you...
    But can you tell if Scarlett Johannson's mouth will be connected to Gwyneth Paltrow's anus or vice-versa?

Quote Originally Posted by argonauta
    Or if the guy that is in front falls in love with the girl in the back, and they try to have sex.
    Best plot twist. I smell Centipede 2.

oh...wait. That's not what I smell at all...
    Last edited by hanratty21; 04-06-2010 at 04:21 PM.

LOL
    Best comment I saw was, "The sequel should be Human Donut".

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

Can't be any worse then Salo
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Hasn't this been talked about before? Like seriously... I swear I remember cursing one of you dumbasses for showing me this already once in the past.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z View Post
    Can't be any worse then Salo
    I could have happily gone my whole life without you bringing this movie to my attention.
    That was more disturbing on more levels than anything I've ever witnessed.
    I am now going to bed and pray that I don't have or remember any dreams.

I was half expecting a 'human accidentally mixed with centipede dna' kind of story and then that thing/creature saving the world. Like a CentipedeMan or something..

Anyway from IMDB a reviewer.. "The two girls begin looking like annoying cannon fodder but when the graveness of their situation becomes apparent they convey well the fear and as parts of the centipede they are as poignantly expressive as the highly physical part allows. Kitamura is fierce and even funny, but Dieter Laser is the highlight as Dr. Heiter. Never less than entrancing, he moves between cold malevolence and raucous, deranged glee in a perfectly pitched performance, a repellent joy to watch. This film will certainly not be for everyone.."

Aye, the film was made for the reviewer indeed. He gave it a 10/10.

So who's seen it?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Rogue View Post
    I could have happily gone my whole life without you bringing this movie to my attention.
    That was more disturbing on more levels than anything I've ever witnessed.
    I am now going to bed and pray that I don't have or remember any dreams.
    I think what's worse is that somewhere over in Europe a group of "actors" act out Salo live. They dedicate a week to each section and "live" the characters non stop for a week. So for a full month there is a group of people doing this crazy stuff. Over on IMDB someone wrote a review of going and seeing it...umm no ****ing thanks.

The history of the story and the author is way more interesting then the actual story. It wasn't even fully written out. Only the first part and the rest was notes on a long roll of toilet paper he wrote on in prison.

Marquis de Sade
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

confidential

Dear Mr. Six,

My associates and I at FlashKit have noticed a glaring void in the marketing campaign for your film 'The Human Centipede (First Sequence)'.

We propose to create an immersive web 2.0 interactive gaming experience using HTML5, AJAX and Flash technology.

OPTION 1. A CASUAL GAMING EXPERIENCE

Player rounds up as many human subjects as possible in time alloted.Player assembles human centipede and conumes various icons (hamburgers, beer, aliens, etc...). Bonus points are awarded based on the number of human segments the food items pass through. This sequence is then repeated with incremental levels of difficulty and awards.

OPTION 2. MMORPG

Players select a gender and customize their avatar using various physical and talent attributes.

Player is then put into a que where they are segmented with other players for a raid instance consisting of 5 to 50 other players. The combined human centipede must then kill a boss and will receive loot based on their role, position and performance in the human centipede.

Price and terms can be discussed upon further review.

Sincerely,
    Admedia