A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Best software to use?

Best software to use?

Hi guys,

I have lots of videos I want to upload but I don't want to use youtube as I want the link to be to my website. So I want to embed the video onto my site. I know I can do this using flash players, which after the upload give you an html embed code to use in websites.

Which is the best flash player anyone can recommend?

And what the popular ones used, such as the ones adult sites use (sorry thats the only example i can think of at the moment, lol).

Any help would be great thanks.

If you have Adobe Flash you can create a video player by yourself.

Alternatively, check out this Website Video Player software (for windows).

This video player software allows you to easily create a video playlist, select a video player skin, and then generate a flash video player for you to upload your own website (or your clients website) without any watermark or link.

Useful information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and good luck!For cheap zhu zhu pets** please see the Zhu Zhu pets hamsters site where you can buy Zhu Zhu hamsters at low prices.
    Last edited by maby; 05-15-2010 at 09:11 AM.

Just want to say your article is striking. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i can take for granted you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

Shooter bubble

When you upload your video to youtube then link that video to your website then you are not killing your bandwidth. Just a thought.

What for me,I use Flash Video MX Pro.It’s soft to custom a Flash Player that others do not have: controls to display, control bar panel, auto rewind, auto play, big play button, etc. custom a Flash Video Player with various skins for you to go with your webpage style. It's helps me a lot., you can have a try too.