A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: little bit of a speed bump on the feud

little bit of a speed bump on the feud

apparently during an episode of the family feud, one of the contestants said that one of the top 5 things everyone knows about Ellen degeneress is that she hates america.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK1q_...layer_embedded

Thoughts?
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Old stodger probably thought they were talking about Janeane Garofalo.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

It's getting easier to spot the Tea Party folks.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    I was seriously expecting John O'Hurley to ask the dad, "Ahhh, you must watch FOX news."
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

Network Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
    It's getting easier to spot the Tea Party folks.
    I expected better from you.

Tea Party was (/is) a fiscal movement. The fact that there are retards who agree with it doesn't mean everyone who agrees with it is a retard.

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2A View Post
    Tea Party was (/is) a fiscal movement.
    If that were even remotely true then the "tea party" movement would've started when Bush decided to piss away the Clinton surplus and bankrupt the US on starting a war with a country that never attacked us... NOT immediately after we elected a black Democrat as President.
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2A View Post
    I expected better from you.

Tea Party was (/is) a fiscal movement. The fact that there are retards who agree with it doesn't mean everyone who agrees with it is a retard.
    Then they should do a better job of making me think they're not collectively a group of mentally challenged folks that will follow Palin.

It starts and ends there for me. As it stands, it's not a fiscal movement, more like a ****ed up movement.

The tea party is not a fiscal movement. It's a backwards movement in bigotry and ignorance.

Screw it. I'm bringing back the Dixiecrat movement.

"If Obama was a Republican, we would hear a never-ending drumbeat of news stories about markets voting in favor of the President," says one economic strategist.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36322393...sinessweekcom/

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Rogue View Post
    If that were even remotely true then the "tea party" movement would've started when Bush decided to piss away the Clinton surplus and bankrupt the US on starting a war with a country that never attacked us... NOT immediately after we elected a black Democrat as President.
    A lot of conservatives do fault Bush for spending. The tea parties evolved after both Bush and Obama's record breaking spending bills. Both were widely criticized.

The Tea Party movement is a populist[1] United States protest movement that promotes fiscal conservatism. The exact origins of the movement are not clear. It began with supporters of Ron Paul in early 2008.[2] The movement emerged in 2009 through an ongoing series of Tea Party protests. These are partially in response to the 2009 stimulus package[3][4] as well as the 2008 bailouts.[5]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

February 27, 2009: to protest the TARP Bailout Bill signed by Bush, and the Stimulus Bill currently under debate in Congress.
    April 15, 2009: to coincide with the annual U.S. deadline for submitting tax returns, known as Tax Day,[5][6]
    July 4, 2009: to coincide with Independence Day,
    September 12, 2009: to coincide with the anniversary of the day after the September 11 attacks.
    March 14-21: Several protests took place in Washington, D.C. during the final week of debate on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.[7]
    Most Tea Party activities in 2010 have been focused on opposing the efforts (supported by the Obama Administration) to enact a very broad program of changes to the health care and health insurance industries, and on recruiting, nominating, and supporting candidates for upcoming state and national elections.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_protests

Democrats claim it's about racism at the peril of their own party. The longer they fail to address angst over economic concerns, the lower Obama's approval rating goes and the more seats the Republicans are likely to pick up next time around.
    Last edited by FlashLackey; 04-10-2010 at 02:18 AM.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

Open letter to Gerbick:

Please start the Human Centipede Party Movement. I'll join. I'm pretty sure Argo will as well. All the teabag d-bags will simply not be able to stand for all of the anus-to-mouth that will be going on.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

Quote Originally Posted by hanratty21 View Post
    Open letter to Gerbick:

Please start the Human Centipede Party Movement. I'll join. I'm pretty sure Argo will as well. All the teabag d-bags will simply not be able to stand for all of the anus-to-mouth that will be going on.
    I've attended 3 such tea party protests... and let's just be honest. One person leads the pack whilst the rest just follow in lockstep with whatever is secreted from that person... it's already pretty much a human centipede already.

And sad part, that's not even a stretch.