A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Strange Game

Thumbs up Strange Game

i think i posted this in the wrong forum b4. but does ne1 now of this game or if it can be played in flash or not? the graphics look cool and like spirits or fairies but the pieces move like stones. i just want more info on getting this animated and more interative. here's the game:

StRaNgE GaMe?

hi, just checking in since it's been a couple days on this one, just so u now!

formerly hooligan2001 :) .hooligan's Avatar
    Are you asking whether this can be built in flash? I don't see why not. Or are you asking if we have seen it made in flash so you can play it?
    World Arcade | Facebook | Twitter - Follow MEEEE! or not......

i just want it better so you could play it. the pieces look cool and there's magical powers but they move like stones. why don't they move like regular?

An FKer
    I think you have to take that up with the game creators. haha.

Worst thread EVAR

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Beez View Post
    Worst thread EVAR
    huh? well look how it looks. LOOK IT ME there's stones and there's like these magic type of ones. they have powers. but not the stones. so why there's all moving like stones?

what could they just let the ones move around some. why are they on a flat square when they could fight in a enchanted forest so the stones were mountains. like that.

i'm just asking if this could work or if it woudl be to much of trouble of a flash type game. besides, someone said to ask the game's creators but this is the place that game creators live so that's why i'm asking.

i found a game that is along the lines of what i was looking for. it's called 1066. it's kind of like this, but not really cause the fairies have more powers, but it's still the same idea. just getting them to move better. 1066 is on newgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Beez View Post
    Worst thread EVAR
    i personally found it very entertaining.

here's another game that's closer. it's more like spaceships, but there could see if you were fairies instead it would kind of be along the lines of what i was looking for:

SPACEGAME

Last edited by navidroplets; 06-05-2010 at 01:40 PM.

ok. so here's to make it clear. the SPACEGAME which doesn't seem to be working now so. anyways it's like a lot more interactive than the StRaNgE GAmE. it's the same idea, in that in both games u have to introduce pieces one at a time. but the game 1066 splits the screen so it's like at the top you got more exciting things going on. what i want is more of this for that StRaNgE GAmE, since its got more things going on with the characters in there magical properties than the spacegame, and the way they change their movements with more power as the game goes on. hope that clears up my orignal question to know if it's possible.
    Last edited by navidroplets; 06-05-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: makes it more clear

Stange Game is your game?

it's the game i want to make. but it's not mine. mine would be like it only more animated. i thought it would be simple to do but i guess not. at least maybe someone could get an idea that it would be fun to make it. this one is close. Anime Battle see how the pieces are anime, just like StRANGE GamE, and then they have different movements like StRaNgE GamE besides. but in StRAnGE GaMe the pieces could also move different in the middle of battle and you could also choose your pieces. but they all move like stones now, so it's not really fun like that. i just wanted to make it more fun, or was hoping someone knew if it was even possible to do it like that.

OK so do it.