A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Another Problem :C (AS2)

Question Another Problem :C (AS2)

Okay, so I was on here a few days ago with a hitTest problem that I was having. I got that all figured out, and made a little bit more within the game but i ran into another problem. I now have a full house, with a roof and floor and sign outside.
    I don't know why, but sometimes, THe floor will not catch some part of code or something, And it will slide slightly of to the side, Within a few minutes of this, the full can be moved completely out of the house. The code on it is the exact same as all of the other moving parts.

Just to be clear, I am making a top down game where rather then the character moving, All the scenario moves while the character stands on a screen of grass, Making it look like the character is the one moving around.

So I have absolutely no idea why this is happening, I tried adding more in depth hitTests but they didn't help.

The File in question can be downloaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nnw2mtx3eog

The code for the Hittesting of all the moving parts can be found in an MC called HitGuy, which can be found inside of the character, Inside one more time, and is an invisible box around the Guy. The rest of what is apparently not working can be found iside of the floor, That's the code to make it move.

Any insight into why this is not working, Ways to fix it and or a way to work around this problem would be much appreciated.

Bump.
    Please someone, I need an answer :[