A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] Upload games to my site for $100

resolved [RESOLVED] Upload games to my site for $100

Hi guys,

I have a job that needs doing and wondered if anyone here was interested. It's quite simple (although admittedly maybe a bit tedious!) - I need someone to find some great Flash games and upload them to my new gaming website, using a simple admin panel on the site.

I would need 20 good games to be uploaded to each of five categories - sports, puzzles, strategy, skill and action (so that's 100 games), along with a 100x100 jpg thumbnail and some basic info like width and height. It would take quite a while to do this if I did it myself because I have to play twenty games before finding one good one - but for someone who knows which the good games are already, I'm sure they could do it in a fraction of the time. And if you use something like FlashGameDistribution where the games come with the 100x100 thumbnail inlcuded, it could be done even quicker.

I'd be willing to pay $100 (maybe a little more if it could be done in a good timeframe). I know it's not much, but maybe someone could do with a bit of pocket money!

If you're interested then please PM me here - and I can give you a few more specifics.

Cheers,

Ric.

Hi _Ric_ I have sent you a PM

hello, i sent you a pm

resolved

Thanks for the responses - this job is now resolved.