Hi there, just wondered if anybody knows a way to get Flash to ignore FSCommand2 commands without commenting them out if you export to Flash Player rather than Flash Lite 2.1 for example.

I noticed that in any frame where you have a FSCommand2, execution of any subsequent actionscript fails after that point in the compiled .swf if you decide to output to the normal desktop Flash Player.

My app you see was built for Flash Lite 2.1.

Just thought it was worth letting people know about this, and just wondered if there is some kind of code I could wrap around my Fscommands so the compiler will work on either without putting // or */ comment tags around and exporting a unique version each time specific to either usage.

I think if you followed oldSkool methodology and put code throughout your Flash app on the timeline, you might be able to put the FScommand2 commands on different frames, so your core code doesn't fail - as the Interpreter seems to still proceed to the next frame when this happens.

I discovered this when exporting resulted in a desktop app that just froze - whereas exporting to Flash Lite made it work fine. After realising I added a trace command after the first fscommand2, and lo and behold, nothing on that frame was being touched by the interpreter!